My Online Business Empire Reviews- SCAM!
My Online Business Empire (MOBE) and My Top Tier Business (MTTB) owned by Matt Lloyd.
Just like similar affiliate program scams, Matt Lloyd created a NAME (My Online Business Empire) instead of a PRODUCT. You buy the NAME (MOBE), Rights, Training Material and marketing Tools to resell the NAME to others. Your down-line sells the same to others and the pyramid grows until there are more sellers than buyers.
Once there are more sellers than buyers, the pyramid collapses. l know you are thinking, there are millions of people who want to make money online so the MOBE market will never saturate.
The very reason why even well known Pyramid or Ponzi Schemes such as Herbal Life refuse to be associated with such programs.
Pyramids or Ponzi Schemes just like Empower Network, are selling an OPPORTUNITY and TOOLS to market the opportunity to others.
What is good about My Online Business Empire?
- Like any pyramid scheme the commissions are quite high (positively related to up-sells you purchase) a bait for those with a ‘get rich quick’ mentality.
- Some of the training high up the ladder is reasonable.
- The high sales funnel quickly eliminates any one whose account is not fat enough to support the scheme leaving a few dedicated to it.
Why l will never join My Online Business Empire?
- MOBE like any other Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company thrives on up-sells to down lines to support the pyramid (there are complaints by members who lost over $20 000).
- There are morality and ethical issues as affiliates desperately try to sell ‘products’ to recoup their costs.
- Studies have consistently demonstrated that MLMs only benefit those at the top and it will eventually collapse – without exception!
- Almost non-existent support after joining.
- It has no viable online business model because there is no tangible product to sell.
- It is based on buying and re-selling over-priced self promoting products.
- You need big lists of subscribers to sell the products to.
- There is no trial period least you realize that you are buying scam on time before the gurus get their share.
- It is a total scam based on buying in to big industry names.
- You sign a sales contract with lots of inconsistencies when compared to what’s in their introductory book (IM Revolution Book) or sales letters.
Once you join the MOBE e-mail list you are bombarded with up-sell offers.
- MOBE costs are exorbitant and what’s your role is not clear from the videos.
- The program is ostensibly said to be for Free…. what about the $49 sign in fee?
- It is difficult to get a refund because you must show that you implemented all that you were taught mostly paid advertising.
- MOBE takes 100% commission if you sell products above your category i.e. if you sell high value Platinum products when you are a Licensee, you don’t get a cent.
- Matt and his partners have failed to provide a functional website to access what you have paid for (hopefully the promised website will allow you to access what one paid for).
- My Online Business Empire has been red flagged in most reviews online.
- A My Online Business Empire without a functional website online…. contactable only on a social platform….. what a BIG JOKE. We are still to see if the ‘new website’ will deliver the goods.
Who is MOBE for?
- Well it’s basically a replica of Empower Network scheme, only that it is on the high end of the continuum – obviously not for a newbie.
- It is for those without morals or ethics and are prepared to dupe or suck in others at any cost.
- Those who think they will make money on MOBE by selling its products forgetting that they are the ones ready to be plucked or they are all Matt’s customers.
What Exactly Do You Do As a Member of My Online Business Empire?
MOBE is a MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) where you buy as many products as possible in anticipation of selling them to others thereby creating a down-line below you. The catch is you only get commissions consistent with your membership category . The levels start from the basic Licensee, Titanium, and then Platinum with more expensive up sells as you go high up the ladder.
How do you create an ethical online business empire by buying expensive products for re-selling to other unsuspecting people down the line?
The answer is a big NOPE! If you search in Google for ‘My Online Business Empire’ you will see that websites promoting this scam do not RANK for their own product. The training, like other (pyramid) scams focuses on building email lists and then privately exploit the trust built in you by your subscribers. Emails send to thousand people by an auto-reponder claiming to be only to YOU and offering YOU bait to swim towards the deep end of an Olympic sized swimming pool.
You do not learn how to develop an online business model, build diverse income multi-streams or promote your website to get organic traffic. You must buy MOBE, sell MOBE, eat MOBE and sleep MOBE. If the My Online Business Empire systems collapses that is the end of it all, you can compare it with established Online Business Models explained in the video.
Like similar online scams you pay the initial $49 just for the name MOBE because it will not allow you any access any tangible product – its just a to get you ripe for scamming. It is only to allow you access to The My Online Business Empire Upsells, it’s all about squeezing money out of your account to the maximum in the shortest period once you are inside the scamming area.
Now that you have bought the NAME MOBE it’s time to buy License Rights for the full program for $1997.00. Knowing that no-one can part with such an amount easily, your are allowed to pay in four equal installments.
Once you purchase the full License of MOBE RIGHTS it’s time to sell the two to others.
The more products you buy, the more you can sell to others (no matter how useless they are to you).
Here is a list of My Online Business Empire products.
You can buy and resell these to others and earn the tempting 90% commission. The reason why MOBE commission on these products is so high is apparent – they are of low value and they easily lure the gullible . Matt Lloyd obviously recoups his money from;
- high value sales you make that are above your own category.
- when you use the money to buy high valued products up the ladder.
- through a calculated 40% reduction in commissions on high valued products.
As you can see from this list you will be only buying names, status, traditional marketing ideas and a heap of other junk.
MOBE 90% Commission Low Value Products;
- Inner Circle Membership $97 per month.
- MOBE Elite Earners $97 per month.
- Done For You Emails $97 per month.
- My Email Marketing Empire $194.
- OPT Formula(Outsourcing Formula) $194.
- Affiliate Bonus Domination $291.
- Funded Proposal $194.
- IM Revolution Handbook $9.95
MOBE 50% Commission High Value Products;
- 10,000 Leads in 100 Days $1997.
- Income Revolution 194-+194+ $997.
- The 90 Day Challenge $997.
- Six Figure Coaching Secrets $997.
- Add the Nitrous $997.
- Diamond Coaching Program ($1,200 commission) $4,997.
- Titanium Mastermind $8,997
An African proverb says ‘Let those who choose to close their eyes be trampled upon‘.
I chose not to close my eyes. Having someone milking my account of $310 a month on top of a whooping $23,855.95 in once off payments is a SERIOUS JOKE.
Think of how else you can invest that amount and create a realistic and profitable business empire.
Are you going to find two clients with the capacity to fork out $23,855.95 for you to recoup your investment? Remember most people trying to make a money online are not willing or can not raise such a amounts.
Additional MOBE costs;
You can also attend overpriced seminars presented by MOBE selfies.
Since MOBE is not based on a viable online business model, you will have to fork out additional money to sell your products to recoup your money.You will buy Solo Ads, Facebook Ads, Media banners or do Ad Swaps with others.
All the products include incentives to increase your effort to make passive income for Matt and his partners. There no need to re-invent the wheel, there can never be a marketing method exclusive to Matt Lloyd. This reminds me of Neil Patel’s Quick Sprout University where you learn how to abuse people’s trust by selling healthy people bottled oxygen.
My Online Business Empire Customer Support.
MOBE support is not up to scratch. You can read Matt Lloyd support’s response on the Mobe Warrior’s forum thread.
What? When l am paying $310/month and had parted with $24 000 plus the 50% commissions l am making for you. I expect 24/7 caring and professional support.
If you expect any support from MOBE then you better register on Facebook and get in touch with Matt Lloyd.
SO My Online Business Empire (MOBE) offering support on a Facebook a SOCIAL NETWORK???? This is not surprising because MOBE was struggling to put up a functional website.
l always visit websites of programs l reviewed to remain up-to-dated and l deliberately subscribe to their email lists. Matt Lloyd is promising to build a staff of the art My Online Business Empire new offices in Malysia and is on a recruitment overdrive according to MOBE website.
Whether this is a public relations drive through open source videos remains to be seen. The video is likely to be a permanent feature on the website.
There you are, a typical online pyramid scam; buy THE NAME, buy selling RIGHTS and RESELL them using a plethora of traditional tools to promote the same. Sell them to the next person through deception and get money to share with the owner. Get bonuses if you bring more sheep for slaughter than others.
Some of My Online Business Empire Members.
Linda my online business empire.
Marlon my online business empire.
Coach 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 at My Online Business Empire.
1- Fundamentals – Matt Lloyd
2- Pay Per Click – Adam Holland
3- YouTube Marketing – Terry Lamb, Scott Smith and Carolina Millan
4- My Online Business Empire Solo Ads Marketing – Shaqir Huusyin
5- Banner Ad Marketing – David Gilks
6- Blogging Secrets – John Chow
7- Market Traffic – Warm market Traffic with Ernest Lim
How to Get a Refund From My Online Business Empire?
- send a ticket to the support staff if the website is functioning.
- join the group on Facebook and send a PM to Matt himself.
- if nothing works report the issue to regulatory authorities such as (www.truste.com) and (www.bbbonline.com).
- contact your bank to stop online auto payments to MOBE or order a new VISA card to prevent further losses.
- inform your bank to in writing to warn its clients that MOBE payments are to a Scam before they transfer money … I for one was saved by a warning from my bank.
Good luck with your refund.
No Matter How Successful a MLM is, it Will Eventually Meet the Inevitable fate – COLLAPSE!
Admittedly, the review has a personal bias because l hate any mlm, pyramid schemes or Ponzi Schemes. Compare this SCAM to avertscams.com’s recommended best free affiliate marketing program on internet.
Let’s hear your experience with MOBE in the comment box below.