What is Empower Network?
After briefly joining Empower Network (EN)’s affiliate program, through Peng Joon’s Easy Access Profit l concluded that it is a one of the Pyramid or Ponzi schemes disguised as a Multi Level Marketing (MLM) program.
You buy the name ‘Empower Network‘ in the hope that you can sell it to others. High priced tools to promote the scam to others are forced on you. These include a poorly ranking blog platform called ‘Blog Beast‘, payment platform, web-hosting, training and endless up-sells of various ‘prestigious levels.
After subscribing to Peng Joon’s blog l was sucked into EN’s leaders David Wood & David Sharpe’s deep sales funnel which started to send a chain of empower network follow up emails.
l swallowed hook, line and sinker……
So What is Empower Network Selling?
It basically sells nothing to you but you ‘RENT‘ a name EN ($25/month), an email auto-responder ($19/month), empower network payment processor (19/month) and a blog that you can find elsewhere for free ($19/month).
If you fail to convince others to rent EN’S name and the self promoting tools then you will leave empty handed with a depleted account. Even the blog content is not yours it belongs to EN.
That is what is empower network all about.
So you can pass your verdict if there is any exchange of a ‘legitimate product or service’ —-a pyramid scheme or legit affiliate program?
Is Empower Network a Pyramid Scheme?
You are there to judge, here is a definition of a pyramid scheme;
Pyramid selling, the traditional name for what is now often more politely referred to as multi-level marketing, network marketing or multilevel franchising. This can be legitimate business but it often does not involve the transfer of a legitimate product or service in return for money paid out, in which case it is illegal (Trevor Kitching, 2001) in the book Purchasing Scams and How to Avoid Them.
It is a pyramid scheme and it will inevitably collapse. Sellers will become more than buyers and the Empower Network market will become saturated. Those joining the pyramid at the lower end like myself, will find that selling EN is a steep challenge.
Yes! there are billions on people on the internet but the number of people who are willing to join Empower Network are not infinite.
This is what the well respected Federal Trade Commission and the Securities Exchange Commission have to say to say about pyramid schemes;
They promise consumers or investors large profits based primarily on recruiting others to join their program, not based on profits from any real investment or real sale of goods to the public.
Nothing if far from the truth, Empower Network sells nothing to the public but everything to its own affiliates. Once you join you are the customer….. lol.
What is the Cost of Joining Empower Network?
EN has one of the deepest funnels of up-sells online. You even pay for products in various stages of production some of which will fail to see the day.
There is always a ‘NEW’ rehashed system, scheme, training on offer at any given time and the usual promises of how it can double your earnings.
Lets have a look at how much you will be parting with if you join Empower Network;
(1) The name Empower Network costs $25/mth – this is the Empower Network secret which even those who sell it do not know. This amount will give you the right and privilege to get inside EN to start buying the tools and access up-sell offered.
(2) The privilege to sell the name EN to others will cost you $19/mnt. If you fail to sell EN as l did then the $25 & $19 is the money that will be showcased on one of the Guru’s accounts as quick money made online.
(3) For you to get paid online you need a special EN e-wallet or payment processor that will cost you another $19/month. You pay EN so that they can pay you – if you make $10 in a month you pay $19 to get your $10. It doesn’t make any business sense does it? Its like paying $10 to get a damaged dollar coin fixed.
(4) You then realise that the program is not an AUTOPILOT income generator because you will have to post a blog a day to promote EN on the so called Viral Blogging system for $25/month. The blog content belongs to EN. There are other rehashed versions the blogging system such as “The Beast blogging system”. Is the bogging system viral? Well search for ‘Empower network’ and you will see that the EN blogs do not even rank on the first page of Google for the product they are promoting.
(5) If you have appetite to watch hyper videos about EN you will pay an additional $100/month to join the inner circle. There is no transitional period from being a novice to joining the inner circle. You are just told to upgrade your status so that you can earn more if others purchase the same product through your link no matter how useless the product is to you.
(6) Different videos shot in the Costa Rica mountains requires a once off payment of $500.
(7) If you haven’t made enough money than you expect then you need the all in one elixir for $1 000 called the 15k Formula – that is why those who introduced you to EN would really push you to “buy all in” otherwise they make a big loss. The 15K Formula is said to rake in $15 000/per month in 90 days – as usual there is always a disclaimer that it will vary with individuals.
8) If you are not making as much as promised by the Empower Network System then its time to pay $3 500 for the Master’s Retreat which will give you access to 41 videos. The videos cover a ($5 000 per person) retreat by those on top of the EN leader board of top earners. It was really a lifetime opportunity to brag about how selling the name ‘Empower Network’ can earn you $100 000/month without lifting a finger.
What ever advice you get from the videos is useless because Facebook and YouTube have shut their doors to EN. There is also Empower Network in Spanish.
Can you make money with empower network?
Others say they do; l personally lost my savings.
Making others rent the name and EN promotion tools is how to make money with empower network. You however need to make more than enough to pay your monthly $149/month bill to remain with a few dollars in your account.
As l said above l could not advertise Empower Network on YouTube or Facebook. l did not rent space on the viral blogging system because most EN members prefer to create blogs elsewhere for free although they want you to fatten their pockets by making you going all in.
Since YouTube now frowns upon EN videos the Gurus realized another opportunity for another ‘up-sell’ in the name of a new platform where you can upload videos using your smart phone -costing you another $25/month.
It is like teaching people to poison the communal well and then coming with a water tank to sell clean water to the same community.
It is not surprising to learn that the Gurus have come up with their own new ‘Facebook’ platform which cost $25/month to join and the sheep will be again silently led to slaughter…..just thinking aloud.
Peng Joon suggested that l join safe swaps and buy clicks to my link. Unfortunately when l logged into the site most if not all the members wrote on their profiles that the do not promote EN and its cousins such as – Pure Leverage, Big Idea Master Mind.
The autopilot machine that was said to be loaded with high converting leads yielded nothing.
Its like l was selling a smelly skunk……. so l cancelled my EN Membership. l was automatically shut out from Empower Network log in page and all l paid for was gone in a flash!
Here are some empower network blog examples.
The list here is that of those high up the pyramid and appear on Empower Network leader boards. You can copy and paste the blog name into the search engine to view the blog.
- michelle pescosolido empower network
- debbie turner empower network
- dwayne pyle empower network
- empower network simon stepsys
- david woods blog (one of empower network leaders).
- david sharpe empower network (same as above).
- justin verrengia empower network
- chris record empower network blog
- martin wilson empower network
Empower Network Core Blogging System.
Why the blogs do not rank well is because empower network training is shallow and you spend time watching empower network’s 8 core commitment videos. Even though empower network core blogging system is expensive, it has no domain authority on internet and even free blogs like mine can out smart all of them.
You can never make money blogging with empower network that is why members create blogs outside EN blog.
The blogs act as Empower Network lead capture pages which suck you into the empower network sales funnel. Once you opt into the sales funnel the auto-responder kicks in and sends individual subscribers preloaded generic EN massages in a planned order.
Here are Empower Network´s Next Products.
After the banning of Empower Network from Face Book and You Tube the leaders saw an opportunity to increase up-sells. This time they are going to launch a new blogging platform (ENV2), Internet Prospective Acceleration System (iPAS) kits and a PBN phoning system that return customers while up-selling products to new members? You then buy Empower Network pay-per-click traffic and drive it towards your iPAS kit.
Admittedly the inventors call it the iPAS a rehashed product with a fancy name which David Wood calls a ‘Bad Ass‘ sales funnel. The system offers a direct sale of EN ‘products’ to new prospects and unashamedly, it sells most of the crap to YOU, the owner . …. hahaha!
Remember, you can not get any commission if you sell what you haven’t purchased.
It is free to those in the Prosperity Circle, the high earning members who are high up the pyramid. It is a system that sells Empower Network directly to prospects who opt-into the funnel.
How does the lPAS2 System Kit Works?
Prospective mastermind funnel consists of DVDs and costs $30 per kit. It is a deeper sales funnel. David Wood plans to sell at least a million of these to new and old ‘Wussy Members’ who are not yet in the Prosperity Circle.
You drive traffic to the iPAS kit system which you sell to unsuspecting customers. They are then phoned by trained personal probably from 3 C Customer Contact Center which has partnered Empower Network and the push them to the deep end of the sales funnel. They have to sign EN business plans that they must follow probably if they want a refund latter. You do not follow the your signed plan, then you don’t get any cent back.
Empower Network PBA System.
A PBA system once installed will be used answer all questions about EN and sell all up-sell from as little as $25 to as high a $3 500. You must be Empower Network ‘all in’ to purchase this system because it will sell ‘all products’ to your new unsuspecting converts.
So YOU are the first customer of EN, since you must buy all its products before you can qualify to use this PBA system. Eempower network will not pay you 100% commission because the PBA will cost you 20% for each sale they make. It will not be surprising that 10% of the 20% goes to David Wood and partners.
Prospects will have 14 days to try out the iPAS Kit which in-turn push EN products and up-sells to wipe out their wallets for your EN’s benefit. You get $20 per kit if it is not returned within the mandatory 14 days which automatically lead to a $39 billing of your prospect’s account.
Where to get Empower Network Pay Per Click Traffic.
Well, according to the leaders of Empower Network they have established new sources of traffic which they are selling to their members. Your Empower Network Affiliate link is sent to thousands of the so called unique traffic sources via e-mail. Remember scams prefer dealing with individuals as the gurus always say ‘money is in the e-mail list’.
EN leaders are taking the advantage of their ban from Face Book and You Tube to create another up-sell of PPC from their own traffic.
The iPAS was launched during the recent Denver conference aptly named ‘Do Not be a Wussy Conference’, an apparent derogatory name given to anyone who realizes that is being sucked into a scam with endless up-sells. It is disappointing to know that David Wood and his partner in crime …… officially acknowledge the use of such a term to degrade new members reluctant
The New Empower Network Viral Blogging System (ENV2).
A re-harshed version of the old dysfunctional blogging system that was over priced ($25 per month) and ranked poorly in search engines. A ‘Bad Ass’ blogging platform according to David Wood.
As usual, an up-sell still in making which is over hyped and is being presold to the gullible members.
This is quite interesting because EN is now a closed eco-system. After joining you buy an endless list of ‘PRODUCTS’ , some still in making, you pay for blogging and you buy traffic from the same people selling the products.
Have you ever thought why these guys do not want to just take their products and sell it to their Empower Network Special Traffic without involving YOU?
The answer is obvious; you are the customer….lol. Their traffic may not be special as they say and you can not rule out bots or the non-converting traffic from paid ads from engines such as 7 search.
These guys will never run out of new ideas to introduce another up-sell even before the product is available. Shockingly, they assure their members that they have used the system for years.
You can go ahead and join Empower Network, as for me; l will stick to the ‘Recommended Program‘ that has no single up-sell and You can try out for free.
l would like to hear your views about the new Empower Network Blogging System (ENV2), iPAS and the costly PBN?
How to cancel Empower Network membership and stop payments.
If you think you can easily get your money back from this David Wood mlm scam you are dreaming.
Here are some tips though;
- Read the code of conduct before joining which allow for refunds if you quit within 14 days.
- After all EN hey will continue deducting money from your account even if you quit. The very reason they do not want you to use Paypal (a popular online bank) because it is easy to stop auto bill payments. The best way is to block your VISA card you used to join EN and get a new one.
- At times you can write to the banker to block any auto payments to EN although any lapse will lead to further losses.
- You can try to find empower network customer customer service phone number and keep calling until they start listening.
- You may need to report empower network to Better Business Bureau (BBB) and they will help you get your refund through their own channels.
- You can read more empower network reviews on how to get your refund from warrior’s forum or Wikipedia.
- it now seems as if they have an Empower network contact web-page.
Empower network (frequently asked questions) faq.
Let me sum up with answering a few common EN questions. You are free to ask any other questions or seek clarifications using the commentary box below.
How does empower network work?
- you buy rights to sell the name, rent exclusive EN promotional tools which you can sell to others for an initial 100% commission.
Where can l get empower network pictures or images showing inside the members area?
- leave a comment in the comment box below requesting for a few clips l shot inside.
What is empower network sponsor ?
- the person whose unique link you join EN through. You are lucky if you get an experienced sponsor to teach you the tricks.
Is empower network legal?
- according to the definition above it is not, probably a reason why it moved to Costa Rica.
Is Empower Network a Scam?
Its up to you to judge. I also read elsewhere that they have patterned with 3C Contact services to keep members in the sales funnel.
Unfortunately people will continue to be scammed until this Pyramid Scheme collapses like what happened to other similar projects. There are other superior products online which offer all the above services for free or less than half of the monthly payments and you promote ‘real products‘ NOT a name.
Here is an Empower network alternative.
Stop the search for affiliate marketing programs and Join this scam free community on my Recommended Affiliate Program Review.
Lets hear your side of story about EN in the comment box below.