Simple Sites Big Profits-Marcus Campbell.
Campbell is a charismatic and soft spoken affiliate marketing coach. He claims to have more than 10 years doing affiliate marketing and he made a fortune during the process.
You are reading this review probably because you stumbled on this opportunity either through an Advert, Offer Vault or you where searching for the best place to create a blog?
Either way, you have come to the right place.
l have followed Marcus for more than a year and have gone through his entire 7 day blog profits course.
Marcus Campbell Simple Sites.
Marcus owns many websites that he calls the simple profit sites. Without going through a list of these websites in one place, the training can be confusing. You will need to visit each website in order to get access to training and software downloads.
Simple Site Big Profit .com – provides training on how to build websites or blogs. Includes training on how to monetize website using Google Adsense or Affiliate products.
Big Profit Network .com – software and plugin downloads. Get access to the Seven day blog profits training which is mainly for for newbies to get their feet wet with affiliate marketing. Over the shoulder training on how to pay for web-hosting, buy a domain name, install Word Press, install plug ins and so forth.
Affiliate Marketing Dude .com – has got all the main training offered in one place and links to different resources.
Same Day Blog .com – looks like it is populated with transcripts of videos posted on Affiliate Marketing Dude on how to set up your blog. l am not sure if this training is also for paid members.
Get Website Content .com – redirects to Hire Writers.com website where you can get website content for a fair price. You can use Marcus’ affiliate link at no extra cost to you.
Is The Affiliate Program Any Good?
- Step-by-step training on setting up of blogs with over the shoulder videos.
- Training covers both free and paid traffic which leaves you with an option if you are not good with the other.
- In theory his training on how to find cheap keywords in Google using ‘trigger words’ seems to be plausible.
- Provides the necessary software and necessary plugins.
- Shows you where to out source some of the tasks such as content writing.
- Making money online using content marketing and paid traffic are proven methods that have worked for years.
- l respect affiliate programs that advises affiliates to build their own websites and promote products of their choice. This is a great business model when compared to building your business on other people’s websites which can go up the smoke if you get banned or there are changes in TOS.
What l Didn’t Like About The Program.
- It is difficult to get approval from CPA networks and creating a website before getting approval from the respective advertiser can be a shear waste of time.
- Complaints about unresponsive support and difficulty in accessing Campbell. Newbies require instant answers to every question.
- No refund policy. While this may influence people to put more effort it can be counter productive. Not every program is for everyone.
- Promises refund in 60 days yet TOS says there is no refund. Heaven knows what happens if you can’t access your purchased products.
- Training is based on Blue Host hosting which restricts choices of other cheaper alternatives.
- The training is not for newbies from my experience who often require need live chat support 24/7.
- Getting free traffic is not trivial. Getting your website found on the first page of Google may take forever.
- You are supposed to visit one website after the other to access training and resources. This can be time consuming and confusing. That is why l recommend a program with training, tools and support all in one place.
- Some of the training is a bit out dated and other websites mentioned such as Never Blue CPA network are now under a new name and management.
- Most of the program software seems to have bugs and is flagged by anti-virus programs. l had to over-ride and ignore Norton Antivirus’ warning for me access some of the websites or training.
- Some of the links led to broken links or 404 ‘not found’ error code.
Big Profit Simple Site Cost.
$297 One Time Payment $84 or $127 by 3 monthly payments. There are also high tier up-sells costing more than $1 000.
Web-hosting ($6 per month) – with lots of up-sells offered, although some are not essential.
Domain names – $10 and above.
Get Website Content – discloses that it is an affiliate link. Get 25% discount on first amount paid.
Affiliate Training And Tools.
- 90 day support – conveniently ends after you pay your last installment.
- CPA network list and assisted approval.
- Training in CPA, Niche selection and Blog design.
- Plugin Downloads such as Smart Affiliate Ads.
- Marcus Campbell trigger keyword tool.
CPA And Affiliate Marketing Training.
According to Marcus, ‘Lets the market determine the traffic source‘. This implies that when a niche is too competitive – paid traffic should be used. When competition is low, Search Engine Optimization can be used to rank websites and get access to free search traffic.
Paid Traffic Training.
The training teaches you how to find keywords which can get you cheap traffic from Google and Bing search engines. This is achieved through using what he calls ‘trigger keywords‘. l found this method to be very powerful in bringing ‘fairly targeted‘ traffic to offers for ridiculously low prices.
l used the term ‘fairly targeted‘ because Marcus Campbell’s trigger keywords can bring in the wrong crowd. For example, he uses ‘how to start a blog‘ as a paid keyword to drive traffic to his Big Profit Simple Site webinar replays. People who want to create blogs are not necessarily looking for ways to make money online.
This may lead to ‘Tyre kickers’ paying for the program and then throwing in the towel as they realize that it is more challenging than starting a ‘personal kitty blog’. This may cause the bad mouthing of a great program.
Comments on more than 5 websites that reviewed Simple Site Big Profits program indicate the frustration of people who where searching for platform to create free blogs and ended up paying for an affiliate marketing course.
Website Creation and SEO Training.
The free training commences with the Seven Day Blog Profits training. This is a step-by-step training on how to create a blog or website from scratch. It begins with the payment for hosting, buying a domain, installing Word Press and setting up the website.
There is a walk through on how to install the recommended theme, essential Word Press plugins and where to find content to post on your website. Finally, you learn how to monetize the website using CPA offers.
If you upgrade your membership, you will get access to more training, selected niches and assistance with registering with CPA networks.
Is Marcus Campbell’s Simple Site Profits a Scam?
l think he tells people upfront that they can use his training and free tools to get familiar with the system before upgrading membership. However, making people join programs promising one-on-one support which you are not able to fulfill can easily get you labelled as a scammer.
l know people rush to pay for membership before exhausting the free training and resources. You don’t need to pay Campbell to setup your blog or website, get free traffic and promote CPA offers.
Upgrading membership before going through the 7 day blog profit course is not a wise idea especially if you are new to affiliate marketing. From my experience, if you rush to pay you are likely to get frustrated and quit.
Once you create your blog or website and add content, l recommend that you move on to learning about paid advertising. This has quick returns on investments if you strike the code and the traffic that visited your website can come back for more information. The paid traffic (visitors) can also share your content, which is a plus.
With various webinars, websites and adverts that Marcus runs, he is not likely to get time for one-on-one support. You must be prepared to go an extra mile to find answers to your questions.
Share your opinion and experience with Simple Site Big Profit program? l have done my part.