Rewarding Ways Review.
It is mostly a survey site but it also pay rewards for completing small tasks or accepting product trials. You also earn some money when your refer people to join as members. You will get a few cents for all the effort, that is if your referrals go on to complete paid tasks. There are other ways to earn money through participating in contests, senselessly clicking on ads and staring at videos … lol.
Is Reward Ways Legit.
- it offers surveys, freebies and product trials from established companies.
- The cash out thresh hold is very low and achievable. Most survey scam sites set prohibitively high thresh holds that only a few can achieve.
- It is free to join. Although this is not a measure of legitimacy, you are only likely to be prejudiced of your time if things go wrong.
- provides multiple payment options. Most sites only pay through a single merchant which prejudices members if their accounts are closed.
Is Reward Ways a Scam?
Well, this is a difficult question to answer if you don’t have statistics at hand. However, if the following accusations are true then it is difficult to differentiate it from a scam;
- banning users when they reach cash out thresh hold.
- unjustly banning of users for unproven accusations of cheating.
- dismissal of members for no reasonable causes that are not disclosed.
- poor support teams which treat members as guilty until proven innocent.
- banning users for logging in using different IP addresses.
- failure to prevent members from hacking each other’s accounts.
- lengthy surveys with very low payout (this is common in the survey industry though).
- lack of transparency when contacting referral contests.
- survey disqualifications when you have completed more than 75% of the survey.
Rewarding Ways Proof of Payment.
There is a tab on the website displaying earnings by each member on each day. Some of the earnings are pathetic, although some members from countries such as USA can earn more than $10 in a day.
This is clearly a ploy to entice new users to join the program. Although, in a way new people will be well informed on what they are committing themselves into.
Rewarding Ways My Final Take?
Taking surveys is clearly not the best option to earn money online. That is why l quit Opinion Outpost and got started with affiliate marketing. Now: instead of wasting time on two 30 minutes surveys which pays less than $3, l write a program review like this one. Google rewards me with free traffic for months if not years while it pays me every month for placing ads on my website. It’s a no-brainier. If you are interested, learn how to start your own blog or website to earn money online.
l will not recommend anyone to waste their precious time earning pennies on the dollar. Before you join, take time to read the discussions going on in the ‘Live Chat Box’. When l visited the website there were three complains in the visible part of the box by members who are tired of being disqualified from surveys. Another member was bitter about the low payments offed and challenges encountered while completing merchant tasks.
Share your opinion and experience with Reward Ways in the commentary box below? l have initiated the dialogue.