PineCone Research Review – Scam or Legit Survey Company?
PineCone research is a survey company run by New York based market research company Nielsen. Nielsen is well established company with A+ rating, excellent BBB profile and a member of Carso – an association of market research companies. Being backed up by such a serious company, PineCone research looks very trustworthy.
In fact this it is one of the most respected survey programs you can join. It offers exclusive membership, which means only limited number of people can become members and it is mainly by invitation by current members.
The reason behind all this is that PineCone research only needs people of specific locations and age groups to do their surveys. It is easy to join PineCone Research if you live in America, Canada or the United Kingdom.
The company itself works with big brands that are demanding quality experience, that’s why the selection process is thorough.
How does PineCone Research Work?
Once PineCone research is in need of people to take surveys they get referrals from members. There is no sign up page on their website. Once you are accepted you will have to create many different accounts for various survey programs.
You will be notified when there are surveys that match your profile. You earn 300 points per survey which are equivalent to $3. You can withdraw your money anytime through PayPal. You can also choose products from the gift catalog or get an Amazon gift card.
What can you expect from PineCone research?
- You can never be disqualified from a survey with them, once they’ve accepted you as a member.
- You will always get paid $3 per survey. You can choose how you want to receive your payments – cash, check, PayPal etc.
- You get paid by PineCone research on time.
- World-famous brands are their clients. So you will be expressing your opinion on a product you are familiar with or you get to discover first which the new products are, before they are even released.
- You can qualify for sweepstakes if you participate in free surveys.
- You never actually know when the site is looking for people.
- Qualifying to take surveys can be difficult given the challenging selection process.
- It may take a while before they send you new surveys.
- PineCone support is not as responsive as you would expect from such an established survey company.
- Your account can get deleted if deemed to be inactive or you can just get locked out for no apparent reason.
- Just like most survey sites, was time goes on; points get fewer while surveys get scarce and take longer to complete.
Is PineCone Research a Scam or Legit?
PineCone research is definitely not a scam. World-famous brands work with them to do their researches. You must watch out for companies pretending to be working with PineCone yet they are scams. There is a security notice on their official website that will keep you updated on such scams.
If you want to try out PineCone research, you can visit the Survey Police website where you will find to join one of the best survey sites online. Unfortunately, you rarely get any surveys and you can hardly make more than $300 per year. You can still take surveys but you need an established business to earn reliable and semi-passive income….. find out how.
Share your experience with Pinecone research in the commentary box below.