Nucerity Skincerity Reviews
- 1 Nucerity Skincerity Reviews
- 2 What Is NuCerity All About?
- 3 What Is Good About NuCerity?
- 4 Skincerity Negative Reviews – The Bad
- 5 Nucerity products.
- 6 Skincerity Ingredients
- 7 Skincerity Renew Before And After Pictures.
- 8 Nucerity Compensation Plan
- 9 Nucerity Pyramid Scheme or Legit MLM.
- 10 Wrapping it up…
- 11 Skincerity Amazon
Nucerity review will look at what this opportunity is all about, business model, compensation plan and whether Nucerity is a pyramid scheme or not. A brief review of Skincerity products will outline of the popular products.
In brief, the company manufactures and distribute health products through network marketing. Distributors are rewarded for their efforts through profit from retail sales and a Multi-level compensation plan. It is the later which causes people to question if Nucerity is a pyramid scheme or not.
l will be answering such questions in this review… read on.
What Is NuCerity All About?
Nucerity is a company that was founded in 2009. The founders are David Dillingham, Lonnie McKinney, and Richard Jaenicke. It boast of Skincerity products which improves wellness and well-being. As said above, the products are sold on the company’s website, through network marketing and online stores such as Amazon.
There are a few skincerity negative reviews online condemning the use of acetone (mostly used in nail removers) as an ingredient. Most positive reviews are mostly by distributors giving testimonials on the very product they are promoting. This is not surprising though, when a product is tied to an ‘opportunity’. Any comments on the efficacy of using these products must be taken with a pinch of salt.
What Is Good About NuCerity?
- There are real products exchanging hands which differentiates it from our right pyramid schemes.
- Most Skincerity ingredients have been shown to be effective through scientific methods.
- The company is now established with more than 5 years in business – its not a fly by night opportunity.
- Distributors are paid in full and on time – l did not come across such complaints during my research.
- Skincerity Breathable masque patented, which reduces competition when promoting the product.
- Products come with a 30 day guarantee.
- You don’t need to purchase any products to make money with Nucerity.
- You can earn more than 100% profit on retail sales.
Skincerity Negative Reviews – The Bad
- Product include acetone which can be harsh on other skin types if not well formulated.
- You can hardly find any honest reviews of Skincerity products because of distributor’s unconfirmed testimonials.
- The usual, ‘l have used many skin products before without seeing any change until one day my friend introduced me to Skincerity products’
- There is no guarantee that the ingredients on the label are actually included in the product in useful quantities.
- The company recommends promotion of products through network marketing targeting loved ones (soft targets) which can be annoying. Once your soft targets run out, you are doomed.
- Converting customers into distributors (competitors) when building your down-line substantially increases competition.
- Selling Skincerity products on Amazon creates unfair competition for distributors as people prefer to buy from such reputable sources without auto-shipment strings attached.
- The products are not FDA approved although the company claims that it follows FDA guidelines on producing cosmetics – to what they follow the guideline, only heaven knows.
- Charging high prices for retail sales forces discount seeking customers to sign up as distributors which increases recorded failure rates.
- Linked to the above, reduced sales to outside or non-participatory customers may fall below 51% causing the MLM to be labelled a pyramid scheme.
- Products promoted through Multi.level Marketing are often a bit overpriced to cater for distributor commissions and bonuses.
- Tied to the above, distributors can earn more than 100% in profits on retail sales at the expense of the consumer.
Let us take a brief look at some of the popular Skincerity products. According to the Canadian Centre For Occupational Health & Safety l when asked if ‘Is acetone safe on skin? responded as follows;
Effects of Long-Term (Chronic) Exposure: Can cause dry, red, cracked skin (dermatitis) following skin contact. May harm the nervous system. Conclusions cannot be drawn from the limited studies available.
Studies are not conclusive on whether it is safe or hazardous to the skin. Long term effects are the most worrying because what if the symptoms appear after 10 to 20 years and the company is only 6 years old?
There are claims that the Acetone is of medical grade and besides it evaporates in a few seconds. We know nail removers which contain Acetone are quick to dry up.
Skincerity Nightly Breathable Masque.
One of the selling point of Skincerity skin care products is that they seal in moisture inside your skin without blocking breathing pores.
Acetone – activates other ingredients and helps kill bacteria.
Polymers – creates a thin breathable film which helps the skin retain moisture.
Vitamin E – keeps the skin hydrated, protects from UV radiation and is an effective antioxidant.
Grape seed oil – helps in moisturising the skin and helps in eliminating toxins.
Skincerity Renew Before And After Pictures.
There are many before and after photos around the web including those ok kids showing how useful Skincerity is. These photos must be treated with caution especially these days of photo shopping. You can hardly tell which photo is original and which one was doctored.
The photos show people who got rid of acne, eczema and other skin ailments.
After watching the video below which is on the company’s website, l really think there is a lot of hype. Surely recruiting someone to enroll for a program costing $500 or $1 000 can not be this easy.
Network marketing business model has got serious limitations. Not only can it ruin relations, but once you are done with your your ‘warm targets’ what next? What you need is a sustainable business model that puts your product or offer in-front of targeted prospects.
Now lets take a brief look at the comp plan;
According to the compensation plan you earn money from retail sales, recruiting new members and building a downline to do the legwork for you.
To become a independent distributor with Nucerity International, you need to complete the requisite forms, pay the fee and you will get an Independent Business Centre (IBC). To remain active, you must within 6 months , purchase or sell products. You can also recruit other new distributors or prefered customers.
There are 10 ways to earn money. How much you earn depends on your rank. There are 14 ranks starting from Star upto Crown Diamond.
- Retail sales – buy products at a discount for resale and earn up to +100% profits. l can safely assume that the company still makes a profit when they sell their products at a discounted price – fair market value of the product. Now imagine buying the same product after a +100% markup? This is a rip-off at it worst.
- Preferred Customer Profits – if customers join the auto-shipment program you earn residual income on their purchases.
- First Order Bonuses – earned when your direct recruit purchases an Activation Pack within 28 days from date of joining. Now you know why your sponsor is relentlessly pushing you to purchase that Activation Pack immediately after joining — the BONUS!
- Duplication or Fast Start Bonuses – Only for distributors based in US, Canada and Australia. Earn bonuses for recruiting new members who buy packs within your first 28 day of joining. l didn’t find the justification why other Nucerity International distributors do not qualify for this bonus.
- Rank Advancement Bonuses – specifically paid for recruitment which pushes you up the pyramid. Incentivising recruitment of new people instead of selling products is a small red flag.
- Team Volume Bonuses – earned on sales by your recruits or down-line. Unfortunately, it is paid on the weaker leg or team with less sales volume.
- Team Matching Bonuses – Paid on team sales volume, 8 generations deep.
- Additional Business Centres – optional 3 BCs depending on your rank.
- Diamond Pool – get paid a 2% commission on total commissionable company sales based on allocated shares according to your rank.
- Diamond Loyalty Bonus – achieve crown diamond rank or above and you will get bonuses every 5 years starting from $250k.
Emerald and Diamond Rewards – called life time bonuses after raising through all the other levels and satisfying their requirements. You can use the money to purchase anything you like, but if it is a car it MUST be less than 3 years from date of manufacture. It is mandatory that Nucerity logos be plastered on your car. (l thought it’s a personal car earned?)
There is really a lot that you can money you can make with Nucerity, at least on paper. How many distributors reach the Crown Diamond level?
Nucerity Pyramid Scheme or Legit MLM.
What’s the bottom line?
An MLM must sell more than 51% of its products to external or non-participants for it not to be labelled a pyramid scheme. The very reason why Vemma was sued by FTC and the MLM side was shut down. Even Herbalife was recently fined 200 million dollars and told to revamp how it operates including maintaining the 51% sales to outside customers threshhold. Having a ‘product’ does not necessarily exonerate an MLM from becoming a pyramid scheme.
So, the bottom line is; no one knows if Nucerity has crossed the red line or not unless we know the actual balance of sales. Therefore, l can not call Nucerity a pyramid scheme for the same reason.
l did not come across any claims that this company was a scam. The products are covered by a 30 day guarantee if they are not for you. The company is legit, as long as it stick to stipulated guidelines.
Wrapping it up…
Skincerity, Nucerity’s most popular product has some scientific backing behind its formulation. The products are patented which means if they become popular, there is an opportunity to make substantial profit. There are some ‘genuine’ testimonials around the web by people who found the products useful.
On the other hand, not everyone has had positive results while using these products. Complaints range from the suffocating smell of Acetone, sleep disturbance after putting on the mask and burning skin sensations. It is advisable to seek medical advice if you have sensitive skin or conditions.
Share your experience or opinion with Nucerity skincerity products in the commentary box below?
P/S: Remember, l did NOT say it is a pyramid scheme, the product do not work or do not join if you want to. For now, l will stick to my proven business model that allow me to promote products to people actively searching for them.
It gets worse;
The Skincerity products are also sold through Amazon and Ebay. l really believe that if a company chooses to promote its products through a network of distributors. It is grossly unfair to promote those same products on reputable online stores such as Amazon.
Imagine, you spend your time introducing products to prospects. If they are not intrested in joining the auto-ship program or the opportunity to become distributors, they just visit Amazon to make once off purchases.
Since l am an Amazon associate, l decided to list some of the products below sold through this online shop.
“AvertScams is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.avertscams.com. This does not imply that my program reviews are biased, FTC guidelines calls for such disclosures”