My Paying Ads Review.
In this review of My Paying Ads (MPAs), l will reveal what this program is all about and why l did no sign up. First, let me clear the dust. This program is different from My Advertising Pays.com (MAPs)and was created by one of the great internet marketeers called Uday Mara in 2015.
The two programs are however more similar than they are different. l will highlight differences as throughout this review.
What is My Paying Ads all about?
It is a revenue share platform which is paid by advertisers to show ads to its members. The members click on the ads and in the end share the profits from money paid by clients.
Affiliates can also earn money from purchasing ad packs which they can use to advertise their own products to My Paying Ads community.
What if good about MPAs?
- Relatively cheap ad packages starting from $5 compared to that of My Advertising Pays which cost 10 times more.
- Traffic is relatively targeted if you are advertising make online programs. Affiliate inside MPAs have already demonstrated that they want to make money online and are willing to invest some money.
- The traffic to offers is turnkey as members are supposed to click on specified number of ads per day.
- There is reasonable traffic from outside the community who will also click on offers displayed on the website's landing page.
- Affordable ad packs for members starting from as little as $1 up to $50. Low value ad packs are likely to mature early.
- No subscription fees.
- High returns on ad packs …. above 100%.
- Extremely low cash out thresh-hold starting from $5. Everyone is likely to cash out, which in-turn boosts morale.
- You can also get 10% from referral commissions.
- There is promised assistance by MPAs Admin if your are failing to make money with the program.
- It is clear to advertisers that My Paying Ads is a revenue sharing program before they spend their money.
- It is inclusive and global. They use different payment processors which is a huge benefit to people in those countries shunned by PayPal.
What l did not like about
- Traffic from such sites is usually unresponsive and clicks are only focused on making money for affiliates themselves.
- The website is difficult to navigate due to adverts on the landing page. l clicked on advert thinking it was the button to visit the website's account creation page.
- You are not creating an online business which can earn you passive income. You still have to make your 10 clicks per day.
Is My Paying Ads a Scam?
In my opinion, if advertisers are aware of the source of MPA's source of traffic that is a fair deal. Additionally, if all the affiliate commissions are paid and on time, then this program is NOT a scam. Additionally, if the support is responsive and the Admin will assist you if your ad packs are taking too long to mature it is worth trying.
Why l did not join My Paying Ads – at least for now?
There is surely no need to review a program that costs a $ to get started without joining it. I indeed created an account but l was put off by a message inside the website to the effect that the website is being migrated and there will be a new My Paying Ads compensation plan. Any proof of payments for Ad packs must be emailed to support for processing.
l will wait for the changes to take effect and then take a plunge. So far l was met by a video Ad of Traffic Monsoon inside the member's area and opted in. Remind me if the new website is up and running in case l fail to visit the website on time. l will keep you updated on the progress and how much l will have made. For now, l will keep on building my niche websites inside my recommended program.
Share your opinions and experience with My Paying Ads in the commentary box below. l will share mine once l join.