In this honest review of My Advertising Pays, l will share why l think it is a scam to advertisers and legit to affiliates. The fact that one can make money with a program does not necessarily mean that it is legit.
It can be screwing up its clients, yet oiling its affiliates who are tirelessly bringing sheep to slaughter.
What is My Advertising Pays – Scam or Legit Rev Share Site?
Who is MAPs for?
The Cost To Join My Advertising Pays.
How much can you earn from joining MAPs?
Is My Advertising Pays Legitimate?
What is good about My Advertising Pays.
- everyone makes money …. it is only a matter of time.
- You can get started by investing very low amounts.
- Newbie friendly, no technical skills are needed to get started.
- You can get started for free.
- there is residual income from referrals.
- it does not require a lot of time to click on ads …. 10 minutes will do.
- low minimum withdrawal thresh-hold, i.e from $10.
- website vistors are real humans and will stay for the mandatory 10 seconds which may save your website from being flagged by Google.
- You may get conversions due to the shiny object syndrome. Affiliates are likely try programs to earn more money.
- it takes time to earn any substantial amounts…. at least 2 months of dedication.
- Money for clicking on ads is very low. Is often below a $1 per day.
- the amount of earnings per month can fluctuate, making financial planning almost impossible.
- there is no regulation on what can be advertised by members thereby inviting loads of make money quick scams.
- clicking 10 ads per day can be repetitive and cumbersome if you are innovative.
- there is no value addition, what you will do on day one is the same as what you will be doing a year latter.
- the traffic can be garbage if it is only based on members clicking to make money.
- it is difficult to maintain active members and earn residual income. This is not peculiar to may advertisement pays though.
- the website is difficult to navigate as it is plastered all over with ad banners.
- You can hardly earn passive income as you are required to click on 10 ads daily until your ad pack matures.
- Too many hidden costs. MAPs ad pack purchase fee plus payment processor (VXGateway)fee. Subtract more money for Advertising Fund and Lifetime Profit Share from the earnings. Not forgetting the $24.99 per year. You end up getting almost $4 in profit per ad pack.
Myadvertising pays products.
- Ad packs.
- MAP’s Jackpot Wheel – you spin the wheel and can earn 1 cent up to $5. You can also win ad banners.
- Banner ads.
- Done for you Video and landing pages (sales funnels).
- My advertising pays training – includes videos on how to navigate the dashboard and make purchases.
- My Advertising Pays Forum – affiliates support each other and find share marketing strategies.
Can you make money with MAPs?
YES!, everyone who purchases Ad Packs will make money as revenue is shared. Profits are guaranteed, although they depend on how much you will have invested. l would start with the minimum package and then add on the profits to scale up to minimize the magnitude of losses just in-case.
Who is Simon Stepsys in MAPs?
He is the highest earner inside MAPS with more than 5,000 referrals under his belt.
So, is Advertising Pays a Scam?
If MAPs and affiliates earn money by selling clicks to unknowing businesses …… it actually screws up legit advertisers. However, the opposite is true. There are no complaints by affiliates about not being paid once their packs mature or they earn for referral commissions.
Just a few questions though;
1. When will you cash out your 'Life Time Profit Share Earnings'?
2. If you buy 10 ad packs, do you need to make a 100 clicks on ads?
l would like to hear your opinions and experience with MAPs in the commentary box below. l have done my part.