Likesxl Review – Likesxl com
In this review l am going to look at what Likesxl is all about, compensation plan and whether it is a scam or not. l don’t often review such programs because they bring the ‘wrong’ crowd to your website. Anyone with a mentality of joining traffic exchange programs has no intention of building a business online. The people tend to join one traffic exchange program one after the other to try and maximize revenue. Talk of Traffic Monsoon, My Advertising Pays and others.
For starters, traffic exchange programs offer you payment (usually a few cents or pennies) for senselessly viewing or clicking on adverts. They then force you to buy ad packs using ‘real money’ from your bank account which enable you to also advertise your business inside the website to the same passive ad viewers like you. You are both the customer and ’employee’ so to speak.
What is Likesxl all about?
It is a company registered under a Swiss holding company, Setimo AG. The owners are Peter Kolar, Dr Marcus Rossman and Roland Stagnate. They all have some links of some sort to Master Card which is subtly used to promote the business and prop its legitimacy.
Peter Kolar is also said to be the owner Card Compact which also you to create own prepaid cards. Likesxl – Mastercard relationship was refuted on the later’s Facebook page (see screen shot below).
On the business side, it is a revenue sharing program whereby money generated from outside advertisers is shared on pro-rata with affiliates depending on their levels and money spend on ad packs. Compered to similar opportunities, such as Traffic Monsoon or My Advertising Pays, it boasts of ad packs that do not expire ‘in reality’ but the do so ‘technically’ … Huh!
It also boasts of advertising for big companies such as Porsche, Volvo, Lamborghini and Ferrari among others. BUT, when you look at it – how can someone trying to earn a few cents by ‘viewing ads’ afford those up market products? Your assessment is correct, they are either doing it for free to show some legitimacy. Alternatively, they are displaying adverts from other Cost Per Click or Action networks such as Affili.net from which they get paid from 2€ per lead.
If the those advertising companies are not aware that they are paying for their ads to get ‘viewed’ by people being paid to do so – this is an out right scam. They may not be aware because the networks they trust with their advertising may end up roping in such traffic exchange website.
Can You Earn Money With Likesxl?
If you have nothing better to do in life than gazing and clicking on adverts that you don’t care about, this is for you.
l think it is possible to for Likesxl to earn money for you through payments from external clients and from funds by new people joining the program. You will also need to buy ad packs starting from €50 and senselessly view 10 ads per day. You can earn 20% of the value of your ad packs which you can withdraw. This can be increased by activating commissions based on levels.
You can also earn money by recruiting new members and make money off their ad pack payments. As people you recruited view ads, your earnings will also increase.
What l liked about LikeXL.
As usual l joined the program just to check out how it runs. Soon after joining l received my login details. In a few minutes l was inside the program reading the Terms and Conditions. l also read the LikeXL news which had some information that is a bit unsettling listed in the next section below.
- It does not allow unethical forms of promoting the program and even order members to delete such posts around the web.
- Even the laziest and dumbest person can earn money from this. Just click and watch!
- Both the legality and Likesxl calculator linked to the compensation plan are said to have been verified by an independent legal advisory company. (l hope so).
- The website is going to be re-designed. What a relief, the current webpage looks scamy with all those blinking ads.
- There are new training packages on the way including a ‘get started guide’. Will be waiting for this because at the moment, l don’t know what to next … Duh!
- There is an LikeXL App that allows you to view adds on the go. Great for utilizing commute time.
What l didn’t like about the program.
- There are NO real products to talk about – membership, payment for views and recruitment.
- Unreliable payment processors. This is not new to Traffic Exchange programs because there is no legitimate online payment processors such as PayPal willing to be associated with such a business. This is a reg flag especially when it is stated officially on LikeXL news page. This is a common escape goat for such programs and once no funds can be withdrawn forever — the coffin has been nailed.
- The owners get real money from ad packs, membership fees from new members and payments by external clients while you are mainly compensated using more ad packs or useless views.
- LikeXL Bitcoin payments. If you take my ‘real’ money which you know has real economic value do not pay me back with controversial currencies such a Bitcoin. Euro for Euro!
- Customer support uses the ticket system which takes up to 48 hour to respond. Can’t you install a simple chat box? Maybe it works since most click and view affiliates don’t have a sense of value of time … lol.
- You need to be click and view ads to earn money. Not the best way to create ‘passive income’ online.
What are the costs involved?
There are other obvious costs associated with making payments using Visa or Master cards into your rev-share account.
5% is deducted from your gross earnings and your forced to spend it on buying ads.
The PR packs will siphon €50 each from your account and you will gate approximately 800 ‘LOOKS’ on your adverts. The costs are structured in a way that if you want to make more ‘money’, you must invest more ‘real’ money.
Likesxl Compensation Plan.
Let those who claim to be making money with the program explain the compensation plan.
Did you notice;
- Those flashing ads causing a lot of clutter when you visit the website that l was talking about?
- This guy nails it, people are paid to ‘LOOK’ at adverts and you also pay your Euros so that other people can ‘LOOK’ at your adverts a fixed time. People actually open other tabs in their browsers while your ad is showing … lol.
- No Fortune 500 company advertises products worth €50 000 to people paid to ‘LOOK’ at adverts. LikesXL is being paid by other advertising companies to display those ads inside their platform. Or its just a marketing gimmick.
- The minimum you make in 30 minutes is NEVER stated.
- What about the ‘mixed ads‘ in Germany, English and other languages. l earned credit for clicking on adverts irrespective of language. Imagine paying €50 and your English ad is clicked on by Germans?
- That ad from Traffic Monsoon is channeling people to another website providing the same CLICK and LOOK services. Remember l told you that these people do not have any ‘business mindset‘, the just move from one traffic exchange website to another. You visit Traffic Monsoon website, the adverts displayed are by people from LikeLX, My Ad Pays and a list of similar websites.
All l can say is you are paying for traffic which is as useless as dog doo … Duh!
Likesxl scam or not?
It may not be a scam if ;
- Affiliates are being paid in full and on-time (payment processors must be reasonably functional). It should not be a deliberate way to force affiliates to purchase more ad packs or withdraw Bit Coins.
- You can withdraw your money in the currency of your choice – no compulsory payments in bit coins.
- Companies advertising with Likesxl are aware that their adverts are being LOOKED AT and being clicked upon by people receiving incentives to do so.
This is an opportunity for those who never dream of establishing their own business online. You can not earn passive income from such programs because you MUST click and view those ads if you you want the money.
Food for thought.
Why are the owners of Likesxl only after our Euro? They should also pay themselves using ad packs and LOOKS? If you pay €50 and LOOK at ads posted by others who paid similar amounts – where is the profit coming from? What happens when new members stop joining the program and bring in fresh Euros?
Share your opinion or experience with Likesxl in the commentary box below.