If you want to know if Kyani is a scam or legit, l bet you will find out after reading this review? Well, one of my blog readers asked me to write a review on Kyani products and its business model. This review is based on my research and opinion. l will not receive any compensation from Kyäni for writing this review. The purpose is to inform those who would like to join Kyän what they are getting themselves into. In this review, l will answer in brief the following questions;
What is Kyani is all about?
Is Kyani a Pyramid Scheme?
What are the products offered by Kyani?
Does Kyani products really work?
What is Kyani’s Compensation Plan?
Are there any marketing resources offered by Kyani?
Can you really make money with Kyani?
Conclusion…. Is Kyani a scam or legit company.
Lets get started .
What is Kyäni all about?
Kyani was formed in 2005. It manufactures health and wellness supplements which are sold through direct retailing and a network of registered distributors. It is therefore involved in Multi-level marketing whereby affiliates or distributors make money in two ways.
They either sell Kyani products to consumers at a profit or earn commissions after converting customers into distributors. The company’s products seems to have been well received by consumers. Either because they are very helpful or people are sorely driven by the opportunity to make money through recruiting of distributors.
Is Kyani a Pyramid Scheme?
According to my experience, Kyani is a product based multi-level marketing (MLM) program. It is therefore not an outright pyramid scheme since it sells ‘real products‘ to its affiliates and consumers. Pyramid schemes do not sell ‘real products’ to ‘real customers’.
Affiliates are their main customers, who are in turn get commissions from money paid by new people they bring into the scheme. On the other hand, you can practically make all your profit from selling Kyani products without recruiting distributors.
Kyani Products Prices and Ingredients.
Some of the ingredients are said to be exotic …. e.g. blueberries imported from Alaska. This often lead to claims that they are more ‘potent’ than indigenous ingredients. A probable justification for the over pricing the products.
This product is said to be a catalyst for the absorption of nutrients, contains vitamins, minerals and omega 3’s.
Is said to be a mixture of various healthy foods, minerals and vitamins.
It is made from nitric oxide, helps in repairing body cells and fending off pathogens.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme
Is said to contain more ingredients than the original Nitro. It is also reported to produce quicker results than the other products.
There are also various combos that you can purchase with prices ranging from $299 to $999. This pricing structure tells it all. It is biased towards enticing customers to sign up for auto-shipment of products or convert to distributors.
You can compare these prices with how much Kyani is sold online for example on Amazon.
Kyani Products Reviews … are they really effective?
For starters, Kyani Products are supplements which are often unregulated by health authorities because they do not fall under the ‘medicament’ catergory. There is no scientific evidence on the efficacy of using such products. Even Kyani science reviews page has a disclaimer to that effect.
Remember, supplements do not require the rigorous testing, approval and certification as their medicament counterparts. So, manufactures and distributors can easily get away with any hyped and unsubstantiated claims. Not even the berries are certified to be from Alaska or to be any different from the berries else where. Save for Kyani owners, blowing their own trumpet.
There are however a few Kyani bad reviews targeted on the products. Most bad reviews are focused on the business model. We know in Psychology experiments, patients reported feeling better even if they were given placebos (fake pills). There are only claims by ‘certain’ individuals that it worked for ME so probably it will work for YOU … BUY IT NOW!
This often results in those promoting the products entering into hot debates with others who found the products to be over hyped and over priced crap. This is not surprising, as ‘patients‘ turn into sales persons. Either for the purpose of recouping money they spend on the products or out rightly looking for profit.
Testimonies of Kyani affiliates who had a chronic aliment which Kyani supplements helped relieve… arthritis, blood pressure e.t.c abound. Or at least the affiliates know someone (often a loved one) who successfully used the product. An uncle,son or grandmother …. who is now off their medicine… Duh!
There are even claims that it works on pets and the Kyani blueberry juice is great for hang over… LOL. Unfortunately, like all the other debates on supplements it ends with the claim that Kyani; is not a cure but ONLY provide nutrients to the body which boost the immune system or provide cells with energy.
Kyani’s Compensation Plan?
Well, Kyani comp plan resembles a pyramid scheme. Those who jumped on the gravy train early are at the top, enjoying every cent those who joined latter brings into the company. We have seen several of such program based multi level companies implode, as sellers out number buyers.
- pays between 20-30% for customer purchases.
- Recruitment commissions (turning customers into distributors) i s rewarded according to the value of the starter pack purchased.
- Pay Gate Accumulator calculates commissions based on you down line.
- Generational Check Match is paid up to 9 generations. With 15% being paid for the first generation across all levels.
The payment structure is complicated and based on many different circulations and matrices. You can also view the whole Kyani compensation plan pdf.
Can you really make money with Kyani?
- Like any other online opportunity, nothing will come out without hard work. The health and fitness niche is congested and so is the make money online. It is difficult to penetrate new markets once you have exhausted your social network.
- The business model of continually converting customers into distributors is NOT sustainable. The market will easily saturate … worse still, Kyani products are not approved to be sold in all countries.
- Hypothetically, if you sell to and convert a 100 customers into Kyani distributors and they ALSO do the same. By the 4 th level you will have created a army of Kyani distributors. When an MLM company starts searching for new markets and creating additional products ….. days are numbered.
- Other similar programs such as Herbalife have a monopoly in others countries such as North America thereby significantly increasing the competition.
- Why should they customers pay you for the product with a mark up instead of buying them at a discounted or distributor price from Kyani? Of course, not all buyers will become distributors …. but most do. In the end…ONLY the owner of the company smiles all the way to the bank. YOU + Competitors you recruit = Guaranteed customers.
- The goal is to recruit as many people as possible to break their backs selling Kyani products while YOU and the owners enjoy the commissions. At this stage, you can literally get commission without selling a single Alaska berry….. typical of pyramid schemes. l did not say it is…lol.
- There are often claims that a few affiliates also get ‘free‘ cars. Pardon my ignorance on the definition of the word free. Why do you ONLY get the so called ‘free car‘ after selling a certain amount of products, converted so many customers into competitors or maintained a certain level for a given period?
- If you are struggling to make money, you must search for Global Power Network, Kyani advertising partner and purchase ad credits. The company pays people to download an app called Adkash and for opening ads including those of Kyani.
- You can read about the program that taught me how to create free affiliate websites that will drive thousands of free traffic to any product of your choice. It is free to get started. No account details needed or forced purchase of starter packs.
Kyani Marketing Tools.
- Cloned websites. They call them ‘replicated‘
duplicatedwebsites. From the look of things, the websites do not rank well in most search engines. A probable reason why you landed on this website instead of those of affiliates.
- You are NOT allowed to alter the website or create your own to promote the products without approval. You pay a fee to initiate the approval process.
- If you quit or chucked out of the program the website is useless to you.
- Marketing training and newsletter updates. l doubt effectiveness of the training as most testimonies are based on supplements sold to family members.
- Back office. To monitor your sales. Download approved promotion material.
Is Kyani a scam?
- NO! In my opinion, Kyani openly discloses that its supplements do not ‘cure’ and must be take in consultation with your care give when on medication.
- The rules and regulations governing affiliates are very strict for example they do not allow spamming when promoting Kyani products. There are a few desperate affiliates though, who write long comments and place links or email addresses at the end.
- Income disclosures and false testimonials are NOT recommended as a way of inciting customers to convert into distributors.
- Snatching distributors already registered by other affiliates is strictly prohibited.
If their affiliates follow the rules and are monitored, then l do not see any major problems with the MLM program.
Unfortunately, in every community you find … idiots.
Kyani Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation.
It is BBB accredited. Most Kyani complaints are about its products and services.… which is a bit worrying.
All the complaints were addressed and finalized . At least you know where you can get Kyani help in case. Please first, read the terms of agreement and exhaust ALL internal channels before posting complaints on BBB. For instance, one complain is by a customer turned distributor who opened the products and still wanted a refund. A good reason why you must never base judgments of programs using BBB ratings.
I hope Kyani product reviews will help you make an informed choice. l NEVER said, it is a pyramid scheme, the product do not work or no-one is making money off the MLM company?
Share your opinion or experience with Kyani Products ….. l have done my part!
“AvertScams is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.avertscams.com. This does not imply that my program reviews are biased, FTC guidelines calls for such disclosures”