What is Project Payday?
- 1 What is Project Payday?
- 1.1 What is traffic brokering?
- 1.2 How does Project Pay Day Work?
- 1.3 Project Payday referral program.
- 1.4 Project Payday Training.
- 1.5 The pros of Project payday.
- 1.6 Project Payday complaints.
- 1.7 Project Payday reviews BBB.
- 1.8 Free lunch room, Project Payday referrals.
- 1.9 Is Project Payday a scam?
- 1.10 Project Payday Real or Fake?
It is website that promises you to make money easily online by completing offers and pays you to recruit others to do the same. When you click on the website link it redirects you to Traffic Brokers website.
Project Payday get paid and they in turn pass on a percentage of their earnings to you.
What is traffic brokering?
It is basically, sending targeted traffic to different websites and earn commissions in the process. Most of the websites will pay for actions taken by the referrals (CPA). That is in fact what Project Pay Day is all about.
This model is usually used by sites that pay either cash or gifts to their consumers who help them in return to get new members to complete trial offers from big companies. Some of these sites include Netflix, Identity Guard, and Vista print, Big Fish Games, Equifax and Discover Card
How does Project Pay Day Work?
Traffic brokers website will send you links to websites. You will complete some offers which are usually free trials for you to be granted free membership. This will include feeling forms, watching videos, receiving free samples and so forth.
Some offers, however require you to enter your credit card details or receiving of samples which if you do not return the companies will bill
I once joined a similar program called InBoxDollar and received hundreds of samples which if l was supposed to return within a specified period or l would get billed. Unfortunately, postage in Sweden costs more than what l was paid by InBoxDollar to complete offers.
Project Payday referral program.
After completing at least two offers, you earn the right to promote Project Pay Day to others and earn commissions.
Unfortunately, recruitment of affiliate is not trivial. You need to learn how to create a website and rank it in Google to get free traffic. You can then refer people to join any program of your choice using your affiliate links.
Project Payday Training.
Project Payday also provides you with courses to learn how to earn money with different “Cost per Action” (CPA) and how to recruit referrals.
The training is however mediocre as shown by the number of affiliate websites that are ranked on the first page of search engines.
The pros of Project payday.
- It is free to join, a probable reason why many people want join the program.
- You do not need to be a computer expert, typing skills are all you need.
- You will earn a few dollars for simple tasks such as competing “trial offers” from major companies.
- There are many offers that are 100% free.
- You can will get the opportunity to try out various products.
- You can get people to complete ‘free trials’, earning yourself even more money for that achievement.
- Most companies offering CPA offers are reputable and will treat your information with confidentiality it deserves.
- You are free to determine the amount you want to spend on visited websites, remember that no one is controlling you.
Project Payday complaints.
- If your trial subscriptions is not cancelled on time, money will be deducted from your account.
- Companies are aware of the fraud and will make it difficult to cancel offers or bill you before the expiry of the trial period. Some will not enclose an invoice which is needed to get a refund …. consider it sold!
- You can only complete each offer only once.
- You may get a lot of junk and spam mails since there is no screening of CPA sites.
- It is relatively difficult to recruit people that are ready and willing to complete offers for you to earn commissions.
- Some companies share your information with their subsidiaries and if you complete offers from such third parties you will not get paid.
- Payments are not consistent with the amount of time and risk involved.
- You can access websites to get paid for taking up free offers without going through an arbitrage website like PPD.
Project Payday reviews BBB.
It is not registered with Better Business Bureau and has dealt with 30 complaints in the past 3 years. Of course it is NOT compulsory to do so and neither is BBB a saint.
Most of the PPD complaints are due to;
Advertising / Sales Issues – 18 complaints. This is probably due to desperate affiliates trying to recruit as many people as possible by making false income claims.
Problems with Product / Service – 11 complaints. This is a bit disturbing, when people are not happy with the value they are receiving from you product.
However some complaints are not justifiable for instance if you sent robots to complete offers and get banned.
Free lunch room, Project Payday referrals.
This is an example of websites that PPD refer you to and most referrals report making decent income from the forum. Better still, it is free to join, if you do not go through PPD. (My 2 cents).
You make money by completing other forum member’s offers and they will in return do the same. If companies are paying you for example $5 per referral, you can pay $2 to forum members for them to complete the offers. You pocket the difference.
You need to read and understand terms of each offer before plunging in.
Is Project Payday a scam?
Interestingly, there are no less than 50 documented complain about Project Payday on BBB.org. It is clear that the issues in question have been resolved in all the claims. The claims are also not primarily from members.
It is also reported that it is hard to get a refund from Project Payday at most times. From the Project payday review we established, there are really no super gross complains so the assumption is that it is doing fairly well.
Project Payday Real or Fake?
It is a real arbitrage website which acts as a traffic broker and earn commission from referrals. You can get paid if you or your referrals complete offers.
There is need to keep a record on date you received an offer and return dates to avoid being automatically charged for unreturned products.
By joining Project Pay Day you are agreeing to partner it in defrauding companies by completing offers disguised as a real customer. The same company will be unknowingly paying you through PPD.
Admittedly, the companies make some money if by chance people like the offer or fail to return the product on time.
Just like any other way to make money online, it is NOT for everyone. It’s not for me either. Besides, l value my time and l hate spending it tracking offer cancellation dates.
You need to be organized, patient and persist to make any meaningful income.
l prefer creating niche websites, get ranked and free visitors who purchase products through affiliate links on auto-pilot.
Share you experience with Project Payday below. l have done my part.