IFINii Review – eCommerce or MLM?
INFINii ecommerce is a stand-alone drop shipping program that was created by Kevin Hokoana, Hitesh Juneja, and Jason Rose. Previously, they created another program called Drop Shipping Domination (DSD) which has some successes but had a lot of short falls.
In theory, INFINii drop shipping program must be a better product than DSD as it seeks to plug in the latter’s shortfalls. The drop shipping training has been tweaked and new drop shipping software introduced.
What is drop shipping?
It is easy to explain the business model using a simple illustration below (l used Canva).
1. You post pictures of the products you are selling on Ebay.
2. Customers will visit Ebay searching for products to buy.
3. Customer’s visits Ebay looking for that particular product that you have posted.
4. They pay for the product to you via PayPal.
5. You pay the drop shipper for the product and send the customer’s details to the drop shipper.
6. The product is invoiced, packed and send to the buyer.
The business model is that simple. However, in real life setting up the business is not trivial. For instance, Ebay will hold payments for days if you are just getting started.
There is break neck competition on Ebay and you may find ridiculously low prices for the same products that you are trying to sell. Identifying reliable drop shippers with good products is also a challenge.
Now that you know what drop shipping is all about, lets continue with our review….
Who is INFINii for?
It mainly focuses on newbies who want to get started with drop shipping without going through trial and error. It boasts of training, tools and support.
Seasoned or power sellers on Ebay may not find the basic training useful. However, the drop shipping tools may assist in scaling up one’s business.
Is INFINii Worth it?
• It simplifies the process of getting started with drop shipping even if you are a dumy.
• Drop shipping is an established method of making money online.
• You are taught how to ‘literally’ copy and paste products from Amazon onto Ebay the ‘right’ way.
• You will learn how source cheap products and sell them on Amazon which is not against its TOS.
• Drop shopping software and tools make it easy to scale up your business.
• You are provided with a list of cherry picked drop shippers in-case you are not interested in Amazon – Ebay arbitrage. Other reviews indicate that the founders are also creating their own product market place.
• You are rewarded if you introduce others to join the program.
• You can make money only through drop shipping if you are not a fan of recruiting new members.
• There is a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the program in the first months.
• It was created by experienced drop shippers who are aware of the risks involved.
• You can easily scale up the business by listing more products and selling them on other platforms.
• Different price points allows many people to try it out.
• There is an option for you to pay for products and Infinii will sell them for you. There is potential to earn passive income, that is if you sell profitable products.
• Ebay and Amazon frown upon drop shipping across their platforms. Your accounts can get banned. It however seems as if people are still making a killing because both Ebay and Amazon are aware that their businesses only succeed due to high turnover. Without noticeable negative reviews by customers you can pull it through.
• If you have not mastered the art of online marketing, you may take time to get traction.
• It is likely to be capital intensive at first. You need money for purchasing inventory since Ebay will be holding your money for a specified period. Monthly subscriptions will also require funding from your own savings until the business becomes profitable.
• Transaction and shipping costs can be a pain if you are selling products with a low mark up. Ebay listing fees, PayPal commission among others.
• If drop shipping is not profitable, there is a danger that affiliates will resort to recruiting only as a source of income. The program will start operating as a pyramid scheme in which ‘products’ sold become only a token.
INFINii MLM Compensation plan.
The Multi-level Marketing (MLM) compensation plan according to ranks going up and levels across. They are based on the number of people who you sponsored and sales you have made – see products review section.
There are also binary based commissions and bonuses depending on both individual and team performances. You can read the detailed INFINii compensation plan PDF.
INFINii Products & Cost.
Prime ($49.95 per month).
lntroduction to Drop Shipping training. Selling on eBay and Google.
It includes eBay listing software and an App to scam products at local shops to determine if they can be sold profitably on Amazon. If you can sell the products on Amazon for profit…. order the goods and send them to Amazon.
Unfortunately, l stay in Sweden and generally products are more expensive than the rest of the world ….. so it may not work for me. Shipping costs to send them to Amazon may leave me out of pocket.
Surge ($149.95 per month).
lnclusive of Prime features. Includes software which recommends high selling products according to seasons. You can also identify profitable and loss making products using the tool.
This is most likely a tool necessary when you have gained some traction and you have a list of products already selling.
INFINii Excel ($399.95 per month).
lnclusive of both Prime and Surge. You get further Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) training. This is less of drop shipping according to my understanding because you are buying and shipping products to Amazon for selling. Unlike DS whereby you don’t have to buy any inventory and only buy products paid for already to the buyer.
This obviously can be capital intensive. Which is not a problem though if there is a fair return on investment (ROI).
You also get excess to INFINii market place from which you can buy products to send to Amazon. You will also get more advanced software to make it easy to change prices of items. Inventory management software is also included.
This is a product that allows you to buy recommended products from the market place. The products are placed on Amazon and you make money if they are sold less the costs.
Is INFINii a Scam?
It is not a scam as long as it provides the promised training, functional software and support. If there is no problem getting your refund if you decide to quit within the stipulated time. I haven’t heard of anyone who has been scammed so far.
Time will tell.
My Final Verdict.
If you are interested in drop shipping l think the program is worth a try. If drop shipping is not for you, just quit and get your money back. If you have a bit of capital on hand and you do not want to do the ‘leg work’. You can opt for the ‘done for you’ product selection and selling package. You must always keep in mind the other unmentioned costs associated with product listing, refunds, PayPal transaction costs and so forth.
Would you like me to be your ‘guinea pig’.
Do you want me to take the new program for a spin and report on my findings?
I would like to hear your opinion and experience with INFINii? I have shared mine.