Chris Farrell Membership Review
Chris Farrell Membership is a video training program. CFM teaches the basics of internet marketing that could put beginners on course to start making money online. Once you register for the program, the founder, Chris Farrell, by use of his prior recorded videos, personally takes you through a series of lessons step by step.
Some of the concepts that he seeks to have you grasp include setting up a three-page website and how to run it. According to his marketing curriculum model, Chris will teach you how to identify a niche, get emails from people in that niche and then market products to them.
Additionally, CFM teaches the basics of creating a web hosting account, article marketing, building a website from scratch, basics of social media and social bookmarking among other basics of internet marketing.
How Does Chris Farrell Membership Work?
CFM is an online training program. Upon subscription, you can access the training videos which are a recording of Chris’s lessons. CFM offers flexibility to the prospective subscribers. You can subscribe for a trial session of 7 days at the cost of $4.95. If you find the course useful and decide to continue to the end, then you are required to pay a monthly fee of $37. You can also opt for a yearly subscription at $297.
CFM also offers a money back guarantee , 30 days from the day of purchase. What this means is that if within a month of subscribing to the program, you decide that it is not worth the while, CFM would refund you.
Tools and Support
CFM has an online conference forum with some menus including a troubleshooting menu, a CFM conversation and discussion forum, a social media discussion forum and a social media likes, follows and comments forum. All the forums are available to members only and serve some purposes.
They facilitate interaction between the learners and the CFM staff as well as among learners themselves. Moreover, the online tool makes learning more enjoyable by simulating class set up where a student can interact with other students.
However, the online support tool is poorly structured and lacks visual appeal.
Pros of CFM
1. CFM offers mini-courses such as WordPress wealth, five skills you need to know and finding a niche. The mode of instruction is hugely beneficial to learners who have no prior knowledge of internet marketing or computing. You will be taken through the course step by step and by the end of the program, you will be set to venture into more sophisticated training on internet marketing which you cannot possibly understand without the basics.
2. CFM offers a weekly trial program at a reasonable fee of $4.95. Within that week, you should be able to decide whether or not the program is useful to you and make the decision to proceed or quit. More significantly, CFM offers a month’s money back guarantee in case you consider the course less useful to you.
3. The program is very friendly to people who have no prior internet or computer knowledge. There is no room for assuming that everybody knows how to download a file, how to create a notepad document or any other skill considered too basic. In essence, the program is designed to accommodate even those with no prior knowledge.
4. Availability of online forum where you can get support is a plus for the CFM. Although the forum may not be nicely designed, it is a useful tool to help learners.
Cons of CFM
1. The program is just too basic for anyone with some internet marketing skills. Therefore, if you want some advanced training, CFM may end up disappointing you.
2. The program requires you to purchase an EasyVideo Suit to follow to access the training videos. While it is available at a discounted of $147, this is rather expensive considering that there is some free software that would serve the same purpose.
3. The training overlooks the importance of SEO which is essential in internet marketing. However, an alternative way of generating traffic is taught in the video, “I love Traffic”. Probably the Chris considers training on SEO irrelevant because he focuses on a small website that could not possibly generate sufficient traffic by SEO method.
Chris Farrell Membership Cost.
Is Chris Farrell Membership a Scam?
With all honesty, the program is not a scam because it offers value for money. The kind of training provided is very useful for people without prior knowledge or experience in internet marketing. What you need to know is that if you have any prior knowledge of the basics such as web designing, you need to choose a more advanced training program and leave CFM to those who need the basics.
Share your opinion or experience with Chris Farrell Membership i the commentary box below?