There are many reviews of Cash Crate and admittedly they are mostly positive. This review will be based on my real life experience. There are a few legitimate ways to earn money from the internet during your spare time.
One of them is completing surveys and signing up for paid offers online. There are legitimate websites to enable you to earn a decent sum of money online. Cash Crate is one such survey site that pays cash.
What is Cash Crate?
CashCrate is an online survey completion site. They pay you a certain sum of money for completing a survey online. The company is in existence since 2006. The company has over 2 million members worldwide.
How to join CashCrate?
This is a very easy procedure.
- You have to go to the official website of the company cashcrate.com and fill out the registration form. You have to enter the basic details about yourself and provide your email address. You have the option of signing up through the social media network site Face Book. The company pays you $1.00 for the sign up. You can start your surveys immediately and start earning right away.
- You should provide correct details as the company makes payment by check. As of now, they do not make payments by any other method. You should take care to ensure that you create a new email id while signing up for CashCrate. You can receive many spam mails that can clog your email site.
- You have to go to the Members section where you have to complete a small online quiz.
What are the avenues for you to earn money?
CashCrate offers the following avenues to earn money.
- Offers: You can earn money by taking up these offers. Some of the offers are paid offers whereas most of the offers are free. The free offers may require you to sign up using a fresh email id every time. Initially you should skip the paid offers and take up the free offers first. It does not take up more than a minute for you to complete these offers. You can earn a decent sum on completing each offer.
- Surveys: There are many companies seeking surveys. These surveys are available in CashCrate. You get an email notification for taking part in a survey. Usually one survey does not take more than five to ten minutes. CashCrate credits your account with the amount on successful completion of the survey.
- Shopping: Online retailers advertise their offers through CashCrate. You can purchase the products, earn handsome cash back, and discount offers.
- Referral offers: CashCrate has a referral system in place. You can refer your friends and relatives to join the bandwagon. You get a decent commission out of their earnings at a pre-determine percentage. This is a passive way of making money online. You may also call this system as one way of MLM.
- Interaction: CashCrate organizes many contests and games where you can participate and win exciting prizes.
Cash Crate Paypal payments.
First payment is by check only and you can choose to be paid through Paypal there after. It is a sure way of making sure survey takers gave accurate addresses and country of residence.
There is a minimum payout amount of $20. The company makes the payment on the 15th day of the succeeding month and usually takes about a week to deliver to your registered address.
How much can you earn through Cash Crate?
There is no limit as such. It depends on how much offers and survey you are able to complete. On an average, you are able to earn about $15 per hour. The surveys usually take about four to 10 minutes to complete. Some of the offers of course suck ..$0.01?
The company pays you 25 to 50 cents per survey for the free surveys. You may occasionally land a survey offering $1 to $2. You have to clear the survey for the company to effect payment.
Cash crate hacks, tips and tricks.
Bonus surveys can make you money quick. Sort them according to popularity and take those at the top first.
You can also add a form completing plugin to your web-browser to enable the quick completion of forms.
These are just smart hacks and tips, others have even created a software to game the survey site. The software is called ‘Cash Crate Money Adder’ and is said to increase your earnings without even taking the surveys .. Huh!. l do not recommend such hacks as they are sure ways to get your account suspended. You can also download malware and viruses when you install such software.
Advantages of Cash Crate:
- You can earn a decent sum of money by completing surveys and offers during your spare time.
- You can refer your friends and earn passive income through their earnings.
- You get many cash back and discount offers from reputed companies.
- Surveys are shorter than those of similar survey sites.
- There is a Cash Crate forum where you can post questions and get answers from fellow survey takers. Support staff also chip in where necessary.
- Any one can get paid using checks even if you are in a country where you can not open a Paypal account.
Disadvantages of Cash Crate:
- Payment is by check. It takes a lot of time for your efforts to bear fruit. You can only get payed though Paypal after receiving and cashing your first check (likely a way to confirm your address and location).
- It is not available globally.
- Answering one word answers can be cumbersome such as true or false questions.
- There are spam surveys that can waste your time. They lead you to scam sites with ads.
- You can continually get the message ‘There is no available quota anymore for your demographics’.
- Like most surveys sites, the earnings are often not worth the time and effort.
Frequently asked questions:
Is CashCrate legit and safe?
Customer reviews have shown it to be a legitimate site. There are instances of people earning a decent income by completing surveys and offers through CashCrate. I personally joined and got $1.50 for just signing up. l will be updating this Cash Crate review when my earnings reach the $20 pay out threshold.
Does CashCrate work?
Of course you do the work of completing given tasks. Cash Crate then does the work of paying you for the job done. l earned $1.5 just for signing up.
Unfortunately, there are a few surveys available in Sweden and l am not sure how long it will take me to reach the payout threshold.
Why does the company offer me money for completing their surveys?
Internet has changed the way people shop and do business. Online marketing is the order of the day. This is their way of judging the mood of the public. You should understand one thing. Nothing is available free in the world.
You are voicing your opinions and your opinions cost money. Thus, you are earning the same by sparing your valuable time. For every survey form you fill on CashCrate, they receive money from the advertisers. CashCrate is sharing part of their revenue with you.
Do I have to pay anything or use my credit card?
Usually all the offers are free. There may be some offers entailing you to make a token payment. You must have your credit card ready with you. The amount you can earn from such offers would be more than the amount you may have to pay. Sometimes you may have to pay a recurring amount. However, you have a choice of taking such surveys or not.
So is Cash Crate a scam or legit?
Cashcrate.com is one of the better platforms where you can earn money online. They have a proven record of making payments without you paying any membership fees or for training like other survey scam sites.
What is your experience with Cash Crate? Is it really worth it? Share your opinion below;