5 figure day review – Brian Winters’ Secret.
This 5figureday.com review will reveal Brian Winter’s internet-marketing promised secret. Well, it all starts with a video with the usual story of rags to riches that l discussed in my 40 Affiliate Marketing Mistakes to Avoid post. The story is relatable to most people who wants to make money online either to supplement merge income, have been laid off or never been employed before.
This review is based on what l have researched online and information gleaned on 5figureday.com website. l will point to you a page on the website on which you will find ‘the secret’ about this program.
How Does Bryan Winters’ 5figureday.com work?
Once you join the program you will watch videos that teach you about how to make money online. These videos and recorded webinars include Member Crash Course, E-Mail List management and various case studies on how ‘others’ are making money using the system.
The whole program seems be about how to promote 5 Figure Day to others and earning commissions for doing so.
How much will 5FigureDay system cost you?
- $1 during the 30-day trial period.
- $47 after expiry of the trail period to get excess the basics.
- $97 per month if you want to get ‘all in’.
What is seems to be good about this program.
- You learn about affiliate marketing and how to get started with email marketing.
- The affiliate commissions are competitive …. 50% for each referral. You only need two referrals to break even.
- Income is recurring for as long as people who joined through you continue paying their subscriptions.
- There are no hidden costs, although there is an up-sell after subscribing to the course.
- 30-day trial period and 60-day money back guarantee administered through Click Bank one of the greatest features of this program which l admired. Thumbs up to Bryan Winters.
- Affiliates are paid through Click Bank, which is a well-established platform to sell digital products online.
- It seems as if you can even earn commissions promoting the program even if you are not a member.
What l did not like about the program.
- You don’t really know what you will excess with the $1 trial …. ‘Standard’ (Premium) resources.
- Most of the training is focused on promoting the program to others.
- The training seems to be mostly about how to promote 5FigureDay using Solo Ads. These can be costly and how to choose reliable sellers is a daunting task.
- As a new member you are promised ‘proof’ that the program works ‘upon request’. I don’t believe if a system works for someone it will also work for me. There is always 1% of people making money even with scrap systems.
- $97 is a bit on the high side for anyone getting started with affiliate marketing.
My recommended program has got a (check out my review) Free Membership and Premium Membership. It clearly informs you that you join for free and during the first 7 days you will test drive ALL Premium Membership features.
Is 5 Figure Day a scam?
From my own experience, l would not call this program a scam. You can try it for a $1 and see if it works. If you don’t like it, you just need to remember when to cancel membership. Cancelling is by a click of a button if you use PayPal to pay for the program. Click Bank’s respects its 60-day guarantee so you are assured of your money back if need be.
My final take.
I therefore recommend that you pay for the 5 figure system through Click Bank and if possible pay using PayPal to ensure that you can easily cancel the membership.
Tip: Set a reminder for the cancelation date to avoid auto billing by Click Bank if you decide that the program is not worth the salt. If you PUT all your effort in using the system and cannot make any sale in 30 days, l advise that you DON’T pay for continuation.
Well, l know what you are thinking ‘if the program costs a $ to try it out, why are you not trying out and tell us how it goes? I totally agree with such thoughts, …. if ever you were thinking along those lines. There is surely no need to bash or review a program that you can test drive for free.
Congratulations. You have won!
Here is the deal; if you are a 5 Figure Day affiliate and it is working for you; enter your link in the commentary box below. I will create time, join and fully implement the program to the best of my ability.
l need to create time because it is NOT fair to join a program that you don't have time for and bash it for YOUR failures. I will share feedback with the community from day one. No program secrets will be shared of course … it will not be fair Everyone can surely afford to part with a $ and also test the program.
I almost forgot to share the tip on how to get an glimpse of what is inside this program. This tip works for most programs with websites. Visit the ‘For affiliates’ page and you will get to know most of the up-sells associated with a program ….
Merchants often do not lie to their affiliates when they need their business to be promoted. My 2 cents.
Share your experience with the 5 Day Figure with others in the commentary box below? [No annoying captcha code]. I will do my part.