If you are searching for an honest review of Wealthy Affiliate, you have come to the right place. In this review l will show you whether Wealthy Affiliate is a scam or not? Who is it for and is it worth the money?
Better still, l will show you everything that is inside WA including screen shots where applicable. To wrap it up, l will show you behind Avert Scams’ dashboard. You will be surprised, how easy it can be to create a similar website in 3 months or less.
l don’t want to leave you wondering whether Wealthy Affiliate is worth it or not after going through this review. You may not want to read another review EVER…
Well, if you don’t have the patience to go through the detailed review, go ahead and check it out for yourself.
- It’s 100% free.
- No Credit Card Required.
- No Strings Attached.
- No cost to you.
You can even go through the training ‘Get Started Training‘ without creating an account…
However, if you want to learn more before joining, read on …..
In order not to waste your precious time, l have put a menu that allows you to easily jump to sections that you are interested in. Probably you have read other reviews and you are only after specific information.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
- 1 What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
- 1.1 How Does Wealthy Affiliate Work?
- 1.2 Kyle and Carson – Wealthy Affiliate Founders.
- 1.3 Will Kyle and Carson Scam You?
- 1.4 Jaaxy Keyword Tool
- 1.5 Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth the Money?
- 1.6 How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
- 1.7 Wealthy Affiliate Free Training.
- 1.8 Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth the Money?
- 1.9 Wealth Affiliate Blog
- 1.10 #3 Wealthy Affiliate Support
- 1.11 Wealthy Affiliate University Complaints.
- 1.12 Wealthy Affiliate BBB.
- 1.13 Wealthy Affiliate Alternative.
- 1.14 Wealthy Affiliate Is NOT For You;
- 1.15 Why l Fell In Love With Wealthy Affiliate?
- 1.16 Wealthy Affiliate Bonus.
- 1.17 Wealthy Affiliate Review – Scam or Legit?
Wealthy Affiliate is an internet marketing training University. A source of affiliate marketing tools which can help you create your own business from scratch. Best of all, it is a Community made up of thousands of like minded people who are willing to support you all the way 24/7.
The Wealthy Affiliate training is unique because it is NOT about ‘how much money you can make with the program’. It’s about EQUIPPING yourself with the necessary skills to promote ANY legal product or service of your choice utilizing the power of the Internet marketing.
How much you earn depends on how well you put the training, tools and support into use. For example, one of WA members created a website where businesses hire writers and website designers. He is earning a six figure income. Others chose to create a website where people download song lyrics and the results are obvious… who wants to pay for lyrics when they already have the songs?
How much you will learn, is 100% up to you. Wealthy Affiliate only provides the training resources, essential tools and response support ALL in one place. The Premium Membership is priceless.
To sum it up, this is what Dom Wells had to say about WA
‘You get out of WealthyAffiliate exactly what you put in. You’ve got the tools you need to get started here, and you’ve got an environment to learn in’.
WA teaches people how to make money online by creating their own businesses online. That is, creating your own website on which you can promote ANY legal products of your choice. These can be your products or merchant’s products which you promote and earn commissions. You can even promote make money online opportunities… it is all up to you.
How Does Wealthy Affiliate Work?
Below is a simple model that internet marketers have used for decades to make money online and is still working. ‘Make money quick’, microwave type of scams come and go. The method that WA advocates for is here to stay.
#1 Choose an interest.
There is something that motivated you to visit Avertscams.com. You either already have an interest (a program that you want to join or promote) or you have skills that you want to share with the world. There are new niches that crop up around the web everyday. Have you heard about back yard wind turbines, stain resistant shirts….? If you can’t think of any niche at the moment…. WA training covers how to go about the process step by step. Make sure you know how you will monetize your niche website and where to find related products to promote. Don’t ask ‘How can l make money with my website‘ after toiling for months creating a website and adding content!
#2 Build your website.
Let’s admit it; to survive on the Internet you need to create your own website. It is one of, if NOT the only way to earn much higher and more consistent profits. One way to guarantee you semi-passive income; you can make money while you travel or even when you are asleep. l earn most of money while l am sleeping, because most of my website visitors are from United States of America. You are probably reading this review while l am asleep, taking a stroll outside or outside hunting for ‘Pokemons’ … lol.
l hear this every time; ‘How can l make money online without a website‘. Common, you are visiting a website so that you can learn how to make money WITHOUT a website … Huh! Why did the person post an article on a website instead of telling you by word of mouth?
The truth, is you can NOT make money online without a website…period!
l know what you are thinking? Facebook, Youtube, Google, Amazon are websites! Imagine if these giants had decided to make money online without creating their own websites? We would never get to know about them.
The method that just works!
Besides, most of the methods that you learn end up recommending you to create a website to capture leads or pay for similar services.
Owning your own website increase your profits dramatically and lower your marketing costs. l have been there, posted articles on Hubpages (earned pennies on the dollar) and even blew up my budget on Facebook Ads.
Websites, are the secret weapons that bring people eager to learn and buy what you are offering. l bet, you are reading this review because you are searching for the ‘best way to make money online‘ or a review of related programs. It’s not because you are my friend on Facebook, you happen to be my workmate or even my relative. It’s because l created a website!
Wealthy Affiliate provides the detailed training on how to create your own websites (business online). Provides the essential tools in one place. Better still, you are provided with support 24/7. The founders of the University are active inside the community making sure NO question goes unanswered.
#3 Get Rankings and Visitors.
This is what scared me most, until l discovered that l can rank a completely new website on the first page of Google without much effort. Target keywords that no-one is ranking for and Google will have no option to rank your website. l am taking of competitive niches such as weight loss, make money online and so forth.
Besides, new niches are popping up around the web everyday. You will learn how to do this inside WA and l personally help anyone who gets connected to me after joining the free program using any of the affiliate links on this website (see the ‘Bonus section’ at the end of this review). WA will teach you how to drive traffic using other methods including paid ads as you wait for your website to gain traction.
#4 Promote related products and earn commissions.
These can be your own product, merchant products or make money online opportunities. This is the easiest part. Apply to join a merchant’s affiliate marketing program, once approved, grab your affiliate links and paste into your articles.
Three months ago, l visited Amazon associate website, grabbed my affiliate links and pasted them into 5 reviews. Now l am earning $300 extra per month. l did not write any extra blog post, pay for any ads or annoy my loved ones on social media platforms. This is just extra income on top of what l am earning already…. an extra dollar won’t hurt!
Now before l go any further, let me introduce you the brains behind this wonderful community.
Kyle and Carson – Wealthy Affiliate Founders.
If your are wondering who owns Wealthy Affiliate? These are the two gentlemen who came together and created this amazing community.
Kyle is the ‘community guy‘ while Carson handles the tech side of business.
Once you join Wealthy Affiliate, they will send you messages welcoming you into the community. But most importantly, they will tell you how you can contact them if you run into challenges.
So if you have burning questions that the community can’t provide satisfactory answers to, the owners of the program are within reach. This is what differentiates WA from other programs in which you can not contact the owners. You only get a glimpse of the owners on videos and adverts.
Will Kyle and Carson Scam You?
There is no way these two founders can scam you because they allow you to meet ALL the 800 000+ entrepreneurs who joined Wealthy Affiliate before you. Certainly, you can not scam more than half a million people then bring them together to to discus how good your program is, share success stories and help each other build their online businesses. Neither can you muzzle them not to tell the truth.
Better still, you can even send personal messages to any member which are not moderated. It is up to the member to block you if they find your messages offensive or report you to administrators if need be. Otherwise, you are free to discuss the truth about Wealthy Affiliate with any member of your choice away from the prying eyes of administrators.
Wealthy Affiliate only provides internet marketing training, essential tools and support. How much you earn from your businesses is 100% profit. You will not pay an extra dime to WA because apart from the $47 /month if if you generate millions of dollars from your websites.
This is a program that l swear by and there is no way Kyle and Carson can scam you. Remember, you choose what you want to promote on your websites and how much you make is all yours.
What other websites are linked to WA?
Jaaxy Keyword Tool
This is a stand alone keyword tool although it is accessible through WA dashboard. You can give the tool a spin for free (30 Free searches). It will analyse competition for you, suggest other related keywords, show available domains, website rankings and so forth.
This is a content syndication website on which affiliate can post articles in any niche and link back to your website. Due to Google’s updates, this method of creating back links is no longer emphasized. Personally, l haven’t written any article for StreeArticles.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth the Money?
- Instant access to Videos, Tutorials, Live Interactive Classroom Training and Courses on specific topics.
The training will equip you with skills to sell almost anything online on auto pilot.
- The fast and easy to use Site-Rubix Website Builder make helps you to create websites in less than 60 seconds.
- You are entitled to 2 Free Websites, Sub-Domains and ad free Hosting.
- You learn easy money making ideas and how to choose profitable niches.
- If you need any help, 1000 s of helpful Wealthy Affiliates are willing to assist 24/7.
- The websites are hosted on a secure, ad free and efficient platform with 99% up-time.
- It offers affiliate marketing training for beginners up to intermediate level.
- You are free to join any top paying affiliate programs of your choice.
- Once you join the Community you get your affiliate link instantly.
Wealthy affiliate is worth every cent you ……
How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
Before you grow goose bumps, let me assure you that you can join Wealthy Affiliate on Free Membership … forever FREE. Never confuse Free Membership and a Free Trial. l am talking of the later —- No account details required. No attachments. No cost to you.
Free Trials often require you to enter you bank details (even if it’s said is for shipping). When the trial period expires, you are automatically billed. FTC successfully sued a company that made $280 million by billing clients before the so called trial period ended.
Now you know the difference. You only need a functional email account to join Wealthy Affiliate. You can even change the email adores later. l personally gave Wealthy Affiliate my PayPal account details after earning my first affiliate commission. Earning while learning, for free.
l associate Free with poor quality.
Lets look at what you get with the Free For Ever Membership.
Wealthy Affiliate Free Training.
Getting Started Course – These are short 10 lessons which take you by hand and explain to you what internet marketing is all about. By the end of this course, your first niches website will be live online. Don’t panic about going ‘live online’, it takes time for search engine to find and add new websites to their data bases. Going live does’nt mean all of all of a sudden everyone will be visiting your website!
Below is the screen shot of the lessons you will have access to on free membership;
As you can see, the lessons are well arranged and systematic. This makes the idea of running all over the web searching for free random videos … LAME! You save yourself tonnes of time.
Affiliate Boot-camp – If you are interested in the ‘make online niche’ this is for you. You will be taught how to bring target visitors to your offer without annoying your loved ones. More annoying than being invited to play Candy Crush on Facebook … lol.
- Free 3 click site rubix web-builder which creates WordPress websites in 1 minute or less.
- 2 Free Websites hosted on secure ad free hosting with 99% up-time.
- 2 Site rubix Sub-domains.
- 12 Free Themes to choose from including the Omega Theme which l use for most of my websites.
- Jaaxy Keyword Tool – 30 Free searches.
- You can search for answers to questions inside the community.
- For the first 7 days you have the privileged to try out ALL the Premium features.
Now, lets look at the pricing and what you get;
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth the Money?
Premium membership = $19 the first month (59% discount). You will then pay a fixed amount of $47 per month.
No up-sells. No Offers. No contract, you can visit your profile and cancel your membership. No questions asked or sending tickets to support. It is that straight forward. l however, prefer taking advantage of Wealthy Affiliate discount offered if l pay the amount annually. That is $359. Do the maths, that is a steal. Better still, it removes the distraction caused by always having to think of the next payment.
Once you become a WA Premium Member, you have opened the flood gates;
#1 Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership Training.
Online Entrepreneur Certification Courses 2 – 5 [Different Niches].
All lessons are similar to the ‘Get Started Training’. Comprises of 10 bit sized lessons which are easy to consume. The content is delivered in various forms to cater for everyone’s needs. Videos, Tutorials and Interactive classes. Below each lesson, you can ask questions specific to that topic. l recently tried out a course that offers support inside a Facebook group …. what a messy.
#2 Building a Traffic Generating Website
Understanding How You Make Money Online.
How To Generate Traffic From Social Networks.
How To Grow Your Business By Creating Quality Content.
WA Affiliate Boot Camp Phases 2 – 7
If you are serious about promoting ‘make money online opportunities’ this is for you. You can use the training to promote ANY program of your choice and even WA if you wish. Most programs only allow you to use their tools to promote their own offers.
Wealth Affiliate is different, even the one of the co-founders, Kyle advise affiliate not to ‘…. leave money on the table’. If any product you review has got an affiliate program, why not get your affiliate link and when people click on it to join you earn a commission?
Remember other programs don’t allow you to promote any other program or offer using their tools that unfortunately you will be paying for.
Content Updates Through Weekly Webinars.
Internet marketing is ever evolving. Weekly webinars insure that the content inside WA is up to date. All the webinars are recorded, edited and posted inside the member’s area for your own consumption when it is convenience.
If you are you are not sure how to build a website from scratch and make money. Then Jay, will take you through the process starting from finding a niche, buying the domain (inside WA of course), creating the website, setting it up, adding content….. Then he will show you how he will monetize the website — and the MONEY!
What about if you think ranking a website is difficult and you are shown the process plus the results.
Finding keywords that you can rank for without any link blasting effort is well explained in one of the webinars. My success, is just on picking keywords that Google is finding anyone to rank for. l even ranked one paged websites.
Now, you are wondering what tools are available when you become a Premium Member?
#2 Premium Affiliate Marketing Tools.
1. Search for Keywords – enter your seed keyword based on the article you want to write about.
2. Keyword List – list of keywords people are searching in search engines such as Google Search Engine to find content or products. The list can be arranged into an ascending or descending order by clicking on tabs at the top bar (except for competition & dig) . You need to create quality content based on these keywords if you want people to find your website. No one searching for ‘dog food’ will be shown a website on ‘cat food’ because the later has ‘quality content’. Yes, content matters, but so do keywords.
3. Keyword Searches – estimated amount of people typing that keyword in Google each month. Note that these are called quoted keyword results.
4. Traffic – not ALL search traffic will visit your website even if in appears at the first spot on Google’s first page. This tab will give you an estimate of traffic likely to visit your website if you are ranked at the top for that particular keyword.
Uses Quoted Search Results (QSR) which is the number of web-pages competing for that exact keyword. It is the same as manually searching for a keyword in Google after inserting quotes around the keyword ”hair loss shampoo for women”.
When you click on view result, the keyword tool will show you a single digit number (QSR) which gives you an estimate of how high the competition is.
The lower the number, the easier it can be to rank for that keyword in Google.
l personally target QSR below 300 with keyword searches above 100. You can reduce keyword competition by adding qualifiers to the phrase such as cheap, best, online and so forth.
6. Article Power – this is the estimated ranking power of the article you will write targeting at the related keyword or phrases. l will choose any keyword with article power above 8.
7. PPC Power – if you are advertising on Google, this will help you choose cheaper keywords to place bids on. There is training inside WA on how to pay for traffic without burning the bank.
8. Dig – Find more keywords closely related to the displayed results. It ‘digs’ for more keywords related to the selected word or phrase.
9. Save To List – select keywords and save them to an existing or new list. You can export the list and save it on your desk top.
P/S; keyword research is only part of Search Engine Optimization, therefore there is no guarantee that your website will be ranked on the first page of search engines just because competition for that particular keyword is low. There are other factors that Google also give weight to such as quality back-links, social signals, age of domain and so forth.
If you want to write articles there is no need to leave the website. Visit the rapid writer and create you WordPress optimized content that you can just paste into your website content area. You can save the content for later use. The tool allows you to count the number of words as you type, spell check and ‘watch’ you main keyword density. We know Google hates keyword staffing and this tool takes away all the guess work. You must stick to recommended keyword density inside the training.
Link Tracking – allows you to track your affiliate links and optimize them where necessary. You can remove non performing links from pages bringing in non-converting traffic. This is a must have tool in affiliate marketing.
Web-hosting – 25 own domains (plus unlimited subdomains) and 25 .siterubix.com websites. l use the latter to test ideas, plugins, create landing pages and so forth.
- Domain who is privacy – you don’t want bots and scammers retrieving your personal information from your hosting account and sending you spam messages.
- Business email address – stop using those generic …. @gmail.com email addresses for business. You need branding. WA allows you to create email addresses with your business name.
- Site health and speed checks – there are always bots and trolls trying to hack into your website. These are kept at bay by automatic site health checks. Google ranks high websites that open easily and no-one has the patience to wait for your website taking minutes to load. You are warned if your site is slowing down and you are given tips on improving the load times.
- Auto login from within WA – there is no need to memorize passwords for your 50 Premium websites. WA hosting auto generates difficult to replicate passwords. The WP auto login feature from inside your WA dashboard makes it easy and fast to get access of your website dashboard.
- Important Website Matrix Display – you get an up-to-date summary of all the essential information without even visiting your website. This is a great time saver when you business starts to grow and as you create many websites.
AvertScams was created on June 24, 2014. I posted less that 80 posts and only 5 pages to date which include about me, private policy and a contact me page. That is an AVERAGE of 3 articles per month.
Don’t tell me you do not have the time to do this! You can even write articles during commute time.
Wealth Affiliate Blog
With the premium package you get a personal blog accessible by visiting your profile. Everyday fresh content is added to Wealthy Affiliate website by members. Affiliate blog about their successes, offer guides and trending tips.
The content on these blogs is indexed by search engines which enables one to get unlimited traffic to their profiles. Since blogs are for helping out fellow members, you are NOT allowed to place any affiliate links inside the blogs. Other platforms such as Empower Network will charge you $17/month just to post articles on their so called Blog Beast.
It is good to read and comment on blogs, but they can be a source of distraction. Only search for blogs that answer your particular questions.
#3 Wealthy Affiliate Support
This is the area were WA leads the pack. l have joined programs whose support is through Facebook. There is nothing wrong with that, BUT the social platform was never created for the efficient dispatch of support. Some questions go unanswered as they are quickly pushed down off the thread. People ask the same questions repeatedly because it is cumbersome to scroll down an endless FB page.
Wealthy Affiliate has devised a platform where NO question go unanswered. Once you go through the methods of getting support you will learn why it is almost impossible for a question to go unanswered. Besides, affiliates are ranked and get ‘Ambassador badges’ depending on how helpful they are. Affiliates literally compete to offer help!
1. Live Chat – to enhance efficiency, there is a chat thread on which you can get prompt answers, links to answers and solutions. Once you ask a question, a green notification icon indicating the number of questions asked appears on the chat tab and is beamed to ALL affiliates. Most questions have been answered before and affiliates will share links to the answers. l must admit, the chat thread can be addictive and can be a time waster. There is Wealthy Affiliate rumor that some affiliates got hooked up on the chat thread and got married. Not bad huh!
2. Live Classrooms – These are interactive classes with Q&A sessions, Tutorials, Video and Courses. These ensure that only relevant questions are asked related to the lesson, topic or category.
3. “Need Help” bar – available at top center of every page inside the Community. Just type your question and you can access a drop down menu of previous answers and individual blogs on the topic.
4. Training Comments Section – below every lesson there is comments area where you can post any questions.
5. Profile Pages – you can visit the profile of the person who invited you into WA and post your question. A reason why l don’t recommend that you just Google search the WA main website and plunge yourself among over half a million affiliates. WA will send an alert to the member who will promptly answer your question depending on where they are located on the globe. You can also post the question below your profile.
6. Send a Private Message – that is one of my bonuses if you join WA through any link on this website. You can send me private messages if you are not comfortable with throwing the question to the community members.
7. Contact WA Founders – my advice is, this must be your last resort to avoid congesting Kyle and Carson’s inboxes with questions that can be easily answered inside the community. Contacting the founders is as easy as visiting their profiles and leaving your message. They are easily accessible just like any other member in the community. They had to literally join WA as any other member when it was launched in September, 2005. They create their own websites inside WA, answer questions and pop up on the chat thread most of the time.
NO question goes unanswered.
So how does the WA support system insures that NO question goes unanswered? If you post a question it is placed under the ‘Unanswered‘ tab. Anyone can visit the thread and answer questions. If the question remain unanswered after a certain period, an alert is automatically send to every Premium Member. The support team occasionally checks for unanswered questions and provide answers.
Wealthy Affiliate University Complaints.
Wealthy Affiliate complaints are minimal since you join on 100% Free Membership. NO bank details needed there are NO up-sells. A reason why you can hardly find any Wealthy Affiliate negative reviews. However, there is NO program that is perfect. Below are some of the few complaints dotted around the web and inside the forum.
- Training is overwhelming for affiliate marketing newbies –
Stick to official training at least at the beginning and avoid being distracted by personal blogs.
- The welcome can be unsettling if you are an introvert. Being ‘followed‘ just means affiliates are now connected to you and if you post personal blogs or ask questions they are the first to know.
Don’t worry, there are no hidden intentions.
- The trial period which allows you access to ALL the affiliate marketing tools is too short .
This is to allow you to familiarize yourself with everything that Premium Membership has to offer. It is impractical to try and go over every lesson during that short time.
- Training is only available in English.
You can create websites in any language though.
- You can not completely delete your Wealthy Affiliate account, once created it stays for ever –
This is to prevent prevent people from deleting and recreating free accounts. Just remove your personal profile picture, switch off email notifications or replace your main email address. Your info is secure.
- Training on advanced link building techniques is not available.
Yes it is strictly ‘white hat SEO’. You are only taught how to build links the right way.
- There is less emphasis on email marketing and there is no WA email auto-responder software.
You are free to use any third party software of your choice.
- Live chat thread is a bit confusing as questions and answers are quickly being pushed downwards.
Kyle promised to look into the issue. You can copy your question and then re-post after a few minutes.
- Free Membership is not available in some countries.
See Wealthy Affiliate alternative recommended below.
- Misleading answers occasionally pop up inside the community as newbies try to help others.
Cross check answers if you have any doubt or wait for experienced members to chip in.
- Billing after account cancellation – The platform allows you to visit your profile, click on ‘accounts settings’ and cancel your account. There are few instances when people get billed even after cancelling their accounts.
It is advisable to cancel your account when there are still a few days before the next billing to allow time for system update. If you joined using PayPal, which l recommend, remember to disable WA monthly auto-payment. You can still contact the WA team and get your refund.
Wealthy Affiliate BBB.
There are a few Best Business Bureau Wealthy Affiliate complaints. Only 8 complaints where posted in the past 3 years. That is less than 3 complaints per year. That is not bad for a program with over half a million affiliates.
l had time to read all the complaints and some of them are laughable. How can someone visit BBB to report that they can not get access of their free account probably after forgetting the password or using the wrong email address.
All the complaints where addressed and funds were refunded even when the TOS is clear on how the billing works. The owners are also easily contactable inside the the community.
Wealthy Affiliate Alternative.
When you look at Affiliorama vs Wealthy Affiliate, you realize that the programs are more similar than they are different. l joined the former before l moved to Wealthy Affiliate which allows me to host more websites. That said, Affiliorama training is solid, tools are provided and forum support. The information is manageable l must admit and is less overwhelming when compared to WA.
Affiliorama’s Free Membership is available in ALL countries which is one of the main differences with WA. After joining on free membership you can then upgrade to Premium Membership which is the package similar to WA than the others offered.
You will get training on how to get started with internet marketing the right way. You are taken through the steps of finding a niche, creating your website, how to carry out keyword research and creating back links. There is also more emphasis on email marketing and creating back links. You can promote ANY products of your choice using your websites.
Wealthy Affiliate Is NOT For You;
- If you have a ‘get rich quick mentality‘. Try a scam called Lotto Crushing Machine.
- You think that the mere joining of WA will make you money. No it won’t. WA only provide training, tools and support.
- You are not prepared to put in the time. You must watch those videos, create websites and write content. Other wise, you are better off doing surveys.
- Your intention is to promote your opportunities inside the community. This is one of the quickest ways to yourself booted out of the community.
- Blackhat SEO techniques such as mass building of links is what you are after.
If one of the above points relate to you, there is one thing that you absolutely must do right now! STOP reading this review and do what works for you. No program is for everyone.
Why l Fell In Love With Wealthy Affiliate?
No screen shots of accounts, fast cars, yachts and mansions plus the usual ‘you too can become a millionaire in …. days?
No cold calling (or personal selling)
• No need to speak with anyone
• No hard sell or chasing people
• No previous online business experience
What Sucks Inside Wealthy Affiliate?
No program is perfect. l also don’t want you to say, ‘If you had told me about this … l would not have joined’.
That said, these are my own opinions and not representative of how other affiliate feel.
How do you make money with Wealthy Affiliate?
No matter what type of opportunity or product you’re promoting – through affiliate marketing, eCommerce, actual brick and mortar, MLM, Network Marketing and so fourth – you have to have a way to get in touch with potential customers searching for your offer.
You therefore make money with Wealthy Affiliate by using the tools (discussed below) to reach out to your potential customers. Surely there is no need to go door by door offering people products that they NEVER told you they wanted. You will be betting on chance and probability.
Practically everyone has interested in online opportunities has access to internet. For that reason, creating your own website is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to grow your business.
Is it really inexpensive to create your own website?
Lets look at…
Wealthy Affiliate Bonus.
1.Test ALL Premium tools. No barred testing of all Premium tools during your first 7 days of joining on Free Membership including live chat support.
2.59% Discount. Yes, you read it right. If WA is for you and you decide to upgrade your membership. You will pay ONLY $19 for your first month.
3. My Personal Support. l know any new website as vast as WA can be a PAIN to navigate if you are getting started. Here is the deal; if you join Wealthy Affiliate using this link here, l will receive you inside WA, show you what to do next and answer ANY burning questions.
4. One-on-one Coaching. If you decide later to upgrade your membership, l will share with you general mistakes that affiliates make after joining the WA Community. It is only possible for me to share these exclusive tips if we are connected. l will personally have a look at your website, give some feedback and even test your commenting system by dropping a well thought comment. Below is a screenshot of the live chat l had with one of the people l coached and they made it to the first page of Google.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Scam or Legit?
Well, l have laid bare what it is all about. There is NO way you can get scammed by Wealthy Affiliate. You can create your free forever account and only upgrade your membership if you so wish. Better still, there are NO up-sells or offers ever. Get rich quick scams are frowned upon by Wealthy Affiliate founders and members. It actually taught me how to smell a scam from miles away and even expose such scams.
WA is 100% legit. It offers training, tools and support to anyone willing to make money online the right way.
Share your opinion or experience with Wealthy Affiliate in the commentary box below? l have done my part,