Unicity Reviews – Make Your Life Better?
It sells health products for weight loss, anti-aging and well being. Stewart Hughes is the CEO of Unicity. Was created when Rexall International and Enrich International came together.
It is head quartered in Utah USA for strategic reasons; the state recognizes sales to MLM distributors as final sales. This makes easy for MLMs to operate even if they cross the Pyramid Scheme line whereby more sales are to participants rather than to real customers.
Unicity Products Review.
This is said to be a unique benefit of products such as Bios Life Slim which helps keep the body’s essential processes at optimum levels. Products in this category include supplements for balancing cholesterol, glucose and other body minerals.
Bios Life Matcha & Slim Bios Life
Acts as a nootropic supplement which assists cognitive functionalities. It also act as a fat burner catalyst. One of the ingredients is caffeine, which may imply that it can be addictive.
Contains all vital minerals needed for the body and can be taken as a substitute for meals.
Other products include – ChitoRich, ChromaTone and Cleanse Tea among others. You can view other products and read reviews inside Amazon on the efficacy of using the products.
What is Good About The Company.
- Has been around since 2001, which may indicate business stability and consistency.
- The opportunity is available in most countries which reduces geographical limitations and competition.
- Fair description of the science behind the products and how they are intended to work.
- Offers some training on how to market the products.
- Provides marketing materials such as brouchers.
What is Bad About The Company.
- Overpriced products. This is typical of most MLM as they pass on costs associated with paying distributors commissions to consumers.
- While retail products are a bit over priced, selling products through Amazon creates unfair competition for distributors. Besides, people would rather pay an extra dollar instead of being billed monthly for products that surpass their consumption.
- Promises intangibles and subjective results which are not easily measurable.
‘Unicity products are formulated to improve your health, increase your energy, and make you feel better physically. But their higher purpose is to empower your aspirations‘. ‘…. elevated life‘
- Product information such as Unicity product ingredients is not easily accessible.
- No scientific evidence of the efficacy of using the products save for the usual choreographed positive testimonials by distributors. Most other claims are not documented or reported in independent peer reviewed medical journals.
Unicity Compensation Plan 2016.
You can download the compensation plan PDF and read what it has to offer. Unfortunately, as most MLM you are rewarded more if you recruit more people under you. Some of the awards and bonuses are quite enticing (up to a million dollars).
However, we know that it is just a marketing gimmick as only the first 5 – 10 people who joined the company are likely to enjoy such benefits. You must maintain the ranks for specified periods if you are to continue earning the bonuses which can be challenging as MLMs are well known for high turnover rates.
Is Unicity a Scam or Pyramid Scheme?
l did not come across any complaints of people who were scammed by this company. It seems to be paying distributors in full and on time. There are only complaints about products being sold for cheaper prices on Ebay and Amazon even if this is against the company’s TOS. Probably, partners bulk buy the products and sell then for reduced prices in order to cash on turnover rather than high profit margins.
Well, according to the Federal Trade Commission which sued the closed MLM called Vemma an MLM becomes a pyramid scheme if it sells more products to distributors than to outside customers. No one can safely say Unicity is legit without the data on sales distribution. Besides, the state of Utah in which the offices are located is more lenient when it comes to this rule.
Share your opinion or experience with Unicity, in the commentary box below? l have done my part!
“AvertScams is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.avertscams.com. This does not imply that my program reviews are biased, FTC guidelines calls for such disclosures”