You are reading this review on Profits 25 probably because someone requested to join this advert clicking opportunity and make money. In this review, l am only going to lay bare what Profis25.com is all about and why l am not a fan of such a deceptive business model.
What is Profit 25 all about?
Profit25.com calls itself ’an online advertising company’. It also allows ad revenue sharing among members.
It is an opportunity to earn money online by senselessly clicking on advertiser’s banners and get a cut of the advertiser’s money. It is ‘senseless’ because there is no intention to buy anything being offered by the advertiser but only intended at making money.
You are also required to purchase advertisement bundles which will allow you to post banner ads inside the Profit 25 forum or member’s area. Profits earned by the company from advertisers is then shared among those who purchased coupons.
The company is located in Malta and the website in in French and Spanish. You can however choose English to allow for the auto-translation of the text.
How do you make money with Profits 25?
- You buy advert packs which you will display inside the membership area to get clicks on your banners.
- You can invite others to join Profit 25 and you will get commission from amounts they spend on adverts.
- You click on ‘real’ client’s advertisements. The more you invest, the more clicks you are required to make.
- If you are the advertising company, you will make money if there are any purchases of products ….. if any.
What l did not like about Profits 25.
- Intentionally clicking on client’s adverts when you know your intention is to make money for yourself is a fraud. Members even click on websites in languages they don’t understand… lol.
- Payments are not automatic. Yes, once l earn my money l need to see it automatically deposited into my account without sending a ticket – which may not get answered. Why include a human being in the payment loop?
- The support takes too long to respond to queries – within 5 business days.
- The income is never passive. You only stop working when you die. You have to click on those compulsory adverts without failure.
- It is NOT a real business. Yes, l want something that l own and control. You can easily wake up and find that you have been locked out of Profit 25.
- You need a minimum of 50 Euro or equivalent to purchase ad packs. This is towards less useful clicks and crap traffic.
- The compensation plan is not one of the best. You only get a paltry 10% for your recruitment efforts.
- Payment options are limited to VISA and Master Card …. I prefer using Pay Pal which allows easy subscription cancellations and processing of refunds.
What l liked about Profits 25.
- If they stick to their policies and stick to payment agreements ….. it is easy money.
- It is global. You can join from any country as long as you can afford the initial payment.
- You can promote your own affiliate websites to other members although the traffic may not be useful.
- Available in major 3 languages. English, Spanish and French. This is great given that most opportunities are only for English speakers.
- It is not compulsory to participate in Profits 25 Pyramid scheme. You can earn money without recruiting anyone into the program.
Profit 25 Compensation Plan.
40% or equivalent of 35 Euros on matured purchased ad coupons.
10% on direct referrals
5% on level 2 referrals.
3% on level 3 referrals.
2% on level 4 referrals.
You will also get commissions on an extra coupon purchases.
The compensation plan resembles a pyramid scheme with those at the top profiteering from proceeded from those below them.
The forum allows for members to share ideas and exchange traffic. I wonder which language is spoken inside the forum?
Is Profits 25 a Scam?
This company in my opinion will pass the scam radar if;
Advertisers are aware that they are advertising to people who may not be interested in their products but in earning commissions.
Recruitment of others remains optional and not the only option to earn money.
Above all, if members are paid their dues on time and accounts are not cancelled without explanation.
This business model has a tendency to pay the first people to join and then screw up the rest. Time will tell.
Lets see how Profits 25 fares againist my recommended affiliate training programe;
Share your opinions or experience with Profits 25 and help others make informed decisions if they would like to join? I have done my part.