I decided to review Opinion Outpost Survey after having difficulties with the site recently which made me thrown in the towel. Admittedly; it was one of the best paid survey sites online, payments were prompt, had awesome customer service and you could easily qualify for surveys.
Is Opinion Outpost a Real Paid Survey Site?
Yes it is one of the best way to earn money online by taking surveys. After joining Opinion Outpost, you receive an invitation email or login to the dashboard to take surveys in exchange for points worth 10 cents each. 5-50 points are awarded per each successfully completed survey.
You can exchange the points for $5 Amazon and/or iTunes gift cards or get paid in cash via PayPal – you can cash out a minimum of 100 points and receive $10.
Additionally, you can opt-in for a family dairy and get money for each family member who participates. You also get sweepstakes entries and play games for donation to charity – that is great.
Every opinion counts at Opinion Outpost and is rewarded as long as you qualify for the survey.
Top Paid Survey Online – Not Anymore!
What then happened to my favorite website with instant cash outs, low threshold, frequent surveys and an efficient customer support?
Is it a case of an orange tree slowly turning into a lemon tree? Are technical difficulties are sliding this great company into a scam as surveys can not be successfully completed? Is the poor service related to the take over of my lovely O.O.S by Survey Spot?
It can be any of the reasons above or their combination, that made the once thriving survey company a frustration at its best.This is my opinion, the relationship is more core-relational than causal.
l would love to hear what you think is causing this melt down of O.O.S in the comment box below this page….
Lets have a look at what O.O.S used to be….. although an African proverb says
‘…you can not quieten a baby by narrating about how delicious yesterday’s meal was’
When l Joined Opinion Outpost Survey Years Back;
- Paypal payments where almost instantaneous or were made at least within 24 hours – admittedly what had kept me at O.O.S for much longer than necessary.
- Many payment options. You could earn money, amazon and iTunes gift cards at Opinion Outpost and checks in the mail.
- Opinion Outpost survey length and amount payable were ‘accurately’ stated before you start.
- Professional, courteous and responsive customer service.
- You could make a decent amount of money each week.
- Cashing out threshold is low when compared to other scam websites which requires you to accumulate $5 000 to cash out.
- Opinion Outpost surveys were frequent and qualification was relatively easy.
- Lots of rewards, awards and bonuses for taking surveys.
- Quarterly awards selection was transparent and they were consistently carried out.
- Exciting real life survey questions.
It was surely once an awesome and rewarding survey company.
My Opinion Outpost Complaints – Why l Quit!
- Being disqualified (DQ) halfway or at the end of the survey besides taking pre-qualifying questions…20-30 minutes wasted. No partial payment at all.
“You don’t qualify for the survey“
- Receiving fewer surveys. It seems as if O.O.S is now running out of surveys. When l open my mail or visit Opinion Outpost dashboard – no surveys; no points for me?
“There are no survey’s for you at this time“
- Opinion Outpost frozen account. l had to reopen my account several times through the now over stretched customer service.
- Irrelevant surveys. Despite having submitted my demographic information I receive irrelevant survey invites—- l don’t need cat surveys please because l do not have one.
- Opinion Outpost cashing out problems. It all started when l tried to cash out an amount above $30. Received a lot of excuses and accusations.
“You violated the terms of service“
- Opinion Online Outpost Paid Surveys Rewards.There is no longer transparency when contacting quarterly draws, if ever they still exist.
- Few points awarded. Number of points per survey is going down and they are taking longer than advised 30 cents surveys that used to pay a $1.
- Surveys quickly fill up. you get the message even when the survey is almost complete.
“Sorry survey is full”
- Random survey tab. It is frustrating and time consuming to search for surveys from the random survey tab.
- Account termination or freezing. Accounts can be terminated without warning.
“Your Account has been Frozen due to Data Concerns‘”
Although this is legal according to the terms of service, a warning would be welcome before the freezing or termination.
- Payments amount reduction. You can get less than the amount advertised.
- Poor Customer Service. It seems as if they are overwhelmed with complaints. They try their best but the service is now inconsistent. Maybe a live chat option would help.
- Website riddled with bugs. Lots of pop up messages preventing the successful completion of the survey.
“Survey could not be completed due to syntax error“
- Surveys taking longer to complete.There is clear underestimation of time, a 10 minute survey now lasts for 30 minutes or more all things being equal.
- They getting too personal. They now even require the name of my employer and the phone numbers.
- Few surveys for older affiliates. lf you are above 60 years old, you hardly qualify for any surveys. Probably the parameters are set by the clients.
- Email Invitations are misleading. Imagine being invited to a 50 point survey and only to be offered a survey which you do not qualify for or which only pays 5 points.
- Website usability. It really needs some tweaking especially forcing affiliates to scroll bake and retake pre-selection surveys for similar surveys.
- Repetitive transfer offers. l am being forced to join other companies and TV stations even though l declined the offer several times.
- Code of conduct changes. According to the edited terms and conditions, O.O.S can make code changes without consulting its affiliates.
Market Research Paid Surveys Tips – OOP.
- Choose surveys carefully and avoid frequent short surveys.
- If you fail to redeem points, try to clear you browser’s cache and use a different browser.
- You can get in-touch using Opinion Outpost’s phone number – 877-254-1234 and speak to the help desk team.
- Cash out at less than $30 otherwise you may face challenges.
- Keep Java updated.
- Browser and anti-virus security settings can hinder access to certain sites if too restrictive.
- Take your time when taking surveys and give consistent answers to avoid any clashes with opinion survey fraud team.
- Only take no more than 3 pre-qualifying questions for any survey to save your precious time and avoid frustrations.
- Do not wait for invites only, visit the Opinion Outpost.com login page and check on the dashboard if there are any surveys.
- Check if survey invites are not being redirected to your spam or bulky email.
- Opinion Outpost UK seems to be providing a reasonable return when compared to other regions so take their reviews objectively.
- Participate in surveys at least once in 6 months.
- Beware of Opinion Outpost fake sites which may maliciously obtain your personal information.
- Always book mark the true website and check if emails are similar to the ones you received before when in doubt of the link destination.
- Update your profile if there are an additions to survey categories – it increases your chances.
Frequently asked Opinion Outpost Questions (FAQ),
Does opinion outpost work?
Well, it used to but now it is becoming more difficult to qualify for surveys and successfully complete the survey before you are booted out. However, if you manage to get your survey accepted OO still works.
Is Opinion Outpost legitimate?
100% YES! IT is a registered survey company with reputable clients from which they route surveys from to their affiliates.
Do l pay Opinion Outpost taxes?
l heard a friend in USA saying they were asking for IRS w-9 tax form when he wanted to cash out more than $100. l think as a legitimate company they must fulfill tax laws of their country.
Can l find Opinion Outpost alternatives or sites similar to Opinion outpost?
There are many similar websites such as Tellwut Survey, JDPowerPanel, E-rewards, Pinecone Research, E-poll, Global Marketplace, My Points, Harris poll, Paid Viewpoint.
l have only used Paid Viewpoint though and l never received a cent because there are no surveys in my region.
Is Opinion Outpost best paid survey site?
l wouldn’t say it is the best in terms of the amounts paid for surveys. But, when it comes to a low cash out threshold, prompt PayPal payments and rewards, it leads the pack.
Is making money at Opinion Outpost possible?
There are mixed opinions which are likely to be influenced by one’s region, demographics and when affiliates joined O.O.S. Old reviews are favorable when compared to recent comments on various platforms including yahoo voices.
What are the Opinion Outpost minimum age restrictions?
You can start taking surveys if you are 13 years old and there is no upper age limit although the number of surveys offered thins out at 50+.
What is the example of an Opinion Outpost online survey question?
They depend on the categories you choose from the dashboard. You can be asked how many cats do you own, the food they eat etc? There are also the usual demographic questions about how much you earn, number of children and so forth. Just be truthful.
What is the Opinion Outpost forum?
When you become an affiliate you can opt-into the forum where you can get in touch with fellow members.
In Opinion Outpost, how much money can you make?
It all depends on the number of surveys you qualify to take and how many points are being awarded. l once got $50 in a week when l was a member. There is variability according to regions.
Opinion Outpost in my opinion is now a shear waste of time and opinions. l am not saying it must be perfect, but at least return to its previous glory. Opinion Outpost is reliable when it comes to processing payments, l give them credit for that.
I have offered tips if you want to continue or join Opinion Outpost. Since l was disappointed by presumably one of the best survey sites online, l QUIT TAKING SURVEYS!
l always want the best. That is why you are reading this testimony on avertscams.com because l joined the best free affiliate marketing Community. l was trained to create profitable websites for FREE. You can read about the best affiliate marketing university on my Recommended Programs page.
With all the time you spend taking surveys you can build your own business and enjoy a consistent income. There are other places were you can learn affiliate marketing although they are inferior to WAU. You have total control of you website and will not rely on checking in boxes for survey invites.
Meet you inside Wealthy Affiliate University if you use any of the affiliate links on this site to join and l will support you all the way to your success.
l would love to hear your opinions on O.O.S, how it can be possibly improved and your own experience so far in the comment box.
Founder of Avert Scams.com